Drakensang: The River of Time - Intro Trailer

It's not much of a story cinematic, really. It shows Ferdok, with Forgrimm and Gladys after Drakensang's events, and Forgrimm's is about to tell Gladys about some adventures Ardo once had, I think.

This is the intro.

Because the Dwarf Forgrimm relates to a tale of the past … How he and Ardo and another one came together … You can see them on the painting showing the ship … This tale is told through Forgrimm …

That's what is told during the video in German language.

Edit : Shortened it a bit. I'm not entirely sure how much I'm allowed to write because of my NDA from my "focus testing" at Radon Labs recently.

ENGLISH TRAILER!!

Loved Drakensang and finally, the sequel. More games to compared against hypefest coming out in a few days..

I don't speak German... But Gladys' selfcentered and in some other outfit would-be-kinky moves are absolutely fantastic!

Short but very atmospheric. And there's a cat in it! Awwww.

Looks great. Maybe the budget isn`t so tight this time.

Looks great. Maybe the budget isn`t so tight this time.

It's certainly an improvement on Drakensang's opening cinematics. I doubt that level of graphics pervades into the games but I don't care that much, Drakensang looked fine.

And I agree with Grandor and Arhu: I love the atmosphere, simplicity and peacefulness of this opening. It's a nice segue into a prequel.

Yesterday at the "Internationale Spieletage" in Essen, Germany, I talked with/to an employee of Radon Labs of Berlin.

They were showing Drakensang 2 there.

I didn't know her from the focus testing, and she had not been there, but she told me that this trailer had been indeed officially released by them.

I learned a few bits more, but I fear I might not be allowed to talk to them, because they are so game-specific the NDA might apply for them.

In the end I got a really big and cool-looking Drakensang 2 poster :) , which depicts the panting with these people on the boat (I mean the painting Forgrimm refers to).

Back
Top Bottom