Bros i give up this site is popamole and i am vert angry what kind of dogfucker bpoard auto edits your shit

We should set up something along those lines to auto-edit Propser's shit, though.

"You have included 238 images in your message. You are limited to using 6 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again."

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS PLACE?!
They also scale down images to fit the forum, not surprising they don't have any LPs.

You seem to be quite acclimatized here already, Jack. What with your almost 100 posts and all.

Hey gyus, I was searching for :

best thread ever, embassy, in memory of, incline, itz, jew admin, junior codex, nazi super mods, odd odors, popamole, potato, r00fles!, rest in peace, rpgcodex, stuffies, thingies, thread lightly, trannies, what's a vagina?

and found this thread.

troll_21.png

You seem to be quite acclimatized here already, Jack. What with your almost 100 posts and all.

What could you expect from someone who put moi on his ignore list? He wouldn't know good taste if it were to introduce a working chainsaw up his already most hurt butt. Hmpf.

luckily RPGcodex being down is probably just a hoax

you dont miss something til its not there

like lolis at an anime convention

What could you expect from someone who put moi on his ignore list? He wouldn't know good taste if it were to introduce a working chainsaw up his already most hurt butt. Hmpf.

My my my, aren't we upset? I can imagine being ignored must be oh so frustrating for an attention whore like yourself, but you will just have to endure I'm afraid.
Now you should be grateful for me even taking my time replying to your stupid post.

Oh this gonna be gud. Black Cat, you just gonna let the "Watcher" talk to you, a Codexer, like that?

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. A flame war between multiple Chefe alts in a General discussion thread. I watched Roofles fly freely in the comments section of a DragonAge review. An obese Australian man flinging verbal feces at the world from the fetid silence of his underground bunker. Above-average satirical comics created by an anemic Scottish lad using Gary's Mod. All those moments will be lost in time… like tears in rain… Time to die.

I already made that joke, you jew :mad:

VotS you're going to have to provide proof that the quote you just posted is legit.

Well, if you give me your e-mail address, I can forward it to you. Otherwise, you'll just have to rely on your faith but that shouldn't be too hard for you, what with you being a muslim, a member of a child molester's cult
bird.gif

Nah don't bother, I got this: Story/writing/dialogues great, combat typical IE RTwP (i.e. horrible).

actually, more along the lines of

PLanescape torment is saint avellones personal f*ck you to Japan

no swords
no girly men
no young innocent people at all (anna basically has a history of…….. mmm, would make a good hentai )
no turn based battles
no hour long CG cutscene
actual C&C done better than any other game

MCA's personal f you to any story in a JRPG, by basically outdoing anything done by persona, FF or anything else

Back
Top Bottom