Shroud of the Avatar - Update #14, Paypal and Virtues

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Update #14 brings us news that you can now pledge through Paypal.
The tier rewards are identical both on Kickstarter and at our Shroud of the Avatar store. It is simply an alternative that will allow new backers to pledge using PayPal as a payment option.
Then there is a video on virtues where Richard Garriott asks on of their programmers a set of questions about player virtues. If this video makes it past 25000 they will post Richard's answers in a future update.

Also, Richard Garriott will be hosting a IamA session on March 25th at 4 pm CST. Join him here: http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/
More information.

With a new video coming out every 43.456 seconds from LB or someone on his team, one might think he is just glad someone is talking to him again for the first time in 20 years. Shame I stopped listening shortly after the first 100000 videos interviews.

I have made up my mind that this game is going to be one huge waste of time. Shame though I was really excited in the beginning.

Well I for one am happy they are doing the virtues again...nothing wrong with that at all.

Kind of an interesting question he asked. They are all shitty in different ways, then again, I am sure most of us have been put into very ambiguous moral situations, or situations where we haven't take the most "virtuous" path.

Just for fun, my list from worst to best:

Popeye
Brutus
Chris
Wimpy
Olive Oil

pledged.

No don't be confused, there was nothing convincing about this update. I just had made up my mind before that I would make a small pledge as soon as they open their PayPal store.

Back
Top Bottom