Risen Prospecting Trainer?

dagoo7

Watchdog
In my current main playthrough as Hunter and still havent found a prospect ore trainer anywhere. Started fooling around with 2nd game as order-aligned and discovered that in Ch. 1 there is a guy (Olf?) in the Don's old house that you can free through quests and then he and his brothers move outside the town.

However, in my main game I never completed that quest or even went in the Don's house. Tried breaking in through force in Ch. 2 and see that the npc is gone. Are there any other prospecting trainers in the game or does that olf guy move somewhere else if you don't free him?

Did you do the three gold bowls quest?

Yah finished that one, but found the third bowl myself without ever talking to the third brother imprisoned in the Don's house.

Olf gets "released" when the bowls are out of Harbor City. But I don't see how you found all three since Olf has one that you have to buy off him :p

Anyway, once he is released he goes first to the beach outside Harbor City....through the secret path in the whore house. Next place he goes is the Eastern ruins.....the one Fincher sends you to from the swamp camp

You can pay Olf to tell you where he hid his bowl, rather than sell it to you like other brothers. If you know where it is and use telekinesis to get it, dont need to speak to Olf at all.

BTW: Have no clue where the eastern temple is for some reason, just made a post asking about it.

Are you talking about the bowl in the lighthouse?

Edit: Just checked. It seems Oscar is not able to teach prospecting. I was sure I got it before reaching the Town, but perhaps I was wrong. It seems a bit strange for only one trainer to exist. I'll update if I come across another one.

Last edited:
Yes the one in the lighthouse. Jack out front sells a telekinesis scroll which, as it is the only vaguely magical item he sells, is a good indication that it serves some use nearby.

Or you could simply jump up on the beam inside the lighthouse and pick down the bowl.

Back
Top Bottom