Fallout 3 - Team Details

How are you not intitled to your opinion? You can have your opinion all day, even if it is cultish, silly, and juvenille. Thats whats great about not being full of hate and wanting everyone to conform to my world views, I like when other's share their opinions. What am I full of? Normal? I know. I just want you to know that murdering a classroom full of students isn't the answer. People love and value you, even if you are full of hate and rage and haven't yet realized that ethics is a school of philosphy.

And my mother didn't breast feed me enough, and she won't let me catch up now, no matter how much I beg. Man I love her boobs. I like tomatoes also, but I play computer games instead of planting gardens (or trees).

Thank you for the compliment, curious, but can we back off the personal attacks? I really can't see the Bush comment as anything significant but if you see it otherwise, argue your point and let others put a counterpoint.

Discussion is why we're here, no? :)

Perhaps all discussions of Bush could be held in the Politics Forum, which is why we established it in the first place!! :)

Back
Top Bottom