Pricewatch!

Good deal on FC3: Blood Dragon ... no clue when I'll play, but still ...

True but Dead Space is plain shooter and it's third sequel is yet another DLC:The Game. To invest your money and time into Deus Ex series or into Dead Space series? I'd always suggest DX series. Square Enix is lesser evil. :)

Speaking about DLC:The Game, one is -75% off on Steam. It's Batman:Arkham Origins:
http://store.steampowered.com/sale/batman_is_75
As you can see there, prequels Arkham Asylum and Arkham City GOTY editions are also -75% off but are not DLC:The Game, so you might want to buy those two for about 5€ each. Do skip Origins, willya please? There are better products to get milked with if you just want to be a victim.

Anyway, if there is someone who didn't buy Skyrim yet (hopefully some are still waiting for the official patch of the patches which will never come), GMG offers the legendary edition with -40% off. Not good enough? Okay, drop it's price further 20% with the voucher:
PLOCVS-G2T5YX-DATY6M
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/hr/en/pc/games/rpgs/elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-legendary-edition/

The latest Humble Weekly Sale includes five games with RPG elements which have been mentioned before on RPGWatch: Magical Diary, Neo Scavenger, and Planet Stronghold in the "pay what you want" tier, and also Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten and Evoland if you pay at least $6. Soundtracks of Planet Stronghold, Defender's Quest and Evoland are also included in their respective tiers.

I think at least Magical Diary, Neo Scavenger, and Planet Stronghold have been positively commented on by some of the forum members here. Links above go to various reviews/previews I found, or to metacritic if there were many reviews.

The bundle also includes three non-RPG games: Offspring Fling! in the pay what you want tier, and Anodyne and Incredipede in the $6 tier, and a demo of "Even the Ocean", a game in development by the Anodyne creators.

Anyway, if there is someone who didn't buy Skyrim yet (hopefully some are still waiting for the official patch of the patches which will never come), GMG offers the legendary edition with -40% off. Not good enough? Okay, drop it's price further 20% with the voucher:

Wake me up when Skyrim hits GoG or is pay what you want on the Humble Bundle :biggrin:.

GetGames has Borderlands 2 GotY Edition for $9.99. I might finally give it a try at that price.

http://www.getgamesgo.com/category/top-mac-titles

I too am tempted at that price (even though it's not really my usual cup of tea).

I notice that it says it's the "Mac" version, yet the store page notes that: "This is a Steamworks title, so buy it once and play it on PC or Mac!" Can anyone verify if this can indeed be purchased for Windows? Are they simply selling a Steam key that can be used for either system? I've never purchased from this site before.

Yeah, you'll just get a Steam key, so will have access to both versions.

I too am tempted at that price (even though it's not really my usual cup of tea).

I notice that it says it's the "Mac" version, yet the store page notes that: "This is a Steamworks title, so buy it once and play it on PC or Mac!" Can anyone verify if this can indeed be purchased for Windows? Are they simply selling a Steam key that can be used for either system? I've never purchased from this site before.

Yeah, you'll just get a Steam key, so will have access to both versions.

Confirmed - Steamplay means you get both platforms supported immediately.

It is a really great system that has saved me hundreds of dollars (I want the game NOW but prefer to play on Mac, so have double-bought countless titles through the years)

GOG.com is holding a new Interplay Irresistibles sale for the next 20 Hrs.
Weekend Promo: Interplay Irresistibles

Giants: Citizen Kabuto, Earthworm Jim series, MDK 1&2, Freespace 1&2, Die by the Sword, and more Interplay classics 50% off!

When a conversation between gamers comes down to listing the absolutely essential PC classics one can't simply imagine the gaming world without, inevitably Interplay games come up. Most PC gamers are dedicated Interplay fans, even if unknowingly. Even if by some strange twist of life you don't instantly recognize the label, it's an easy bet that looking at our this week's Interplay Irresistibles promo page you'll immediately notice at least two or three titles that will make you excited or nostalgic. The number of unforgettable classics in Interplay's offer here on GOG.com is simply astounding. Today, we bring you all of them with a 50% discount. Let's give our users the chance to talk about some of their favorites!

Earthworm Jim is an good, but also quite unforgiving Jump & Run game.
"Unforgiving" insofar that some spots are difficult to get to - at least that's how I remember it from the late 90s.

GamersGate has some tempting offers:

75% off all Farcry products (DLCs, too)
75% off all Dominion products

Wondering if it's worth it to buy Dom 4 when I haven't even played my copy of Dom 3 yet....

Gamefly is having a fake 75% off RPG sale. False advertising alert. Someone call the feds.

ME1+2+3: $13.20 (includes some DLC…)
Witcher1+2: $15

plus more…

I'm not getting the joke. :)

They always do that, I hate it. They always say 'Up to X% sale on Whatever games!', you click, and most sales are like 10-30% except 'Pink Unicorn Hat Maker' on sale at $.50 from $2.

Back
Top Bottom