Dragonborn pc release date.

It will break all of them. You know it!

For some reason, I don't care anymore. I already decided to wait for Skyrim Ultimate Edition with all the DLCs to get them. Well, once the pack get on sales on Steams in 2-3 years from now.

sorry bethesda you suck ass. its been over a year since i've played skyrim due to your terrible release and non transparent release schedule. doesn't help that its coming out at the begining of a string of AAA games that will be released nearly every week in feb thru april. look forward to playing it in 2014 when the final dlc for skyrim on pc will probably be released.

sorry bethesda you suck ass. its been over a year since i've played skyrim due to your terrible release and non transparent release schedule. doesn't help that its coming out at the begining of a string of AAA games that will be released nearly every week in feb thru april. look forward to playing it in 2014 when the final dlc for skyrim on pc will probably be released.

You stopped playing Skyrim a year ago because you predicted that there would be a delay for the DLC?

I know that Todd and Pete won't be sleeping tonight because of these posts. I'm sure their money pillows will be quite uncomfortable.

I got the last DLC and spent about 5 minutes playing. I can't get into Skyrim anymore.

BTW, there's a ton of hats available on XBOX for purchase for Skyrim.

You stopped playing Skyrim a year ago because you predicted that there would be a delay for the DLC?

no i stopped playing because i spent nearly 300 hours for 1 play through and wasn't about to do another until all the dlc was released or at least at a pace that i could finish all of them by the time i got through the next playthrough which is how it worked with fallout 3. waited until the 3rd one of the 5 came out and started over. with skyrim though instead of 6 months or so they will drag it out over 2 years...not acceptable for an immersive game like skyrim which is the kind of game you can't just hotswap with another on and off ad infinitum. well at least not in my case

All I can say for any Skyrim DLC - I'm not buying. Gimme official 500+ bugfixes patch first and then I'll maybe get DLC.

I'm sure I sound like a broken record when I say this, but being exclusive = no purchase from me. I'm sure Skyrim wasn't created on an Xbox, and if a company chooses to insult the PC industry, I'll not be contributing to their bottom line.

-Carn

Back
Top Bottom