Risen Negotiating with the volcano keep Quest

mindgame

Traveler
Hi, I just finished all quests on Harbour town and the Bandit Camp (Swamp) and sided with the Don (I handed over the crafted gold sword from Oscar).

I currently have 2 quests open.
-Negotiating with the volcano keep &
-Talk to Master Illumar

On my way to the Monastery none of the Order Mages attack me. I can talk to them freely and they actually give me quests to do.

I am wanting to know if I can do these quests without having any affect with me siding with the Don and affecting future quests? (Just doing them for the Experience)

Yes, once you have choosen a side, it's permanent. You can do quests for anyone now, without getting an unfavorable reaction from someone else.

Thanks JDR13!

I also have 2 more questions..

-Can i kill the Mages for Experience too? &
-What happens to the world after entering Chapter 2? Does the world remain the same but respawn with harder monsters? Do NPC's remain at the same places? etc etc.

-Can i kill the Mages for Experience too? .

I never tried, but I doubt there would be much point in trying that.

-What happens to the world after entering Chapter 2? Does the world remain the same but respawn with harder monsters? Do NPC's remain at the same places? etc etc.

The physical world does not change. There will be a certain type of enemy that spawns, but not until Chapter 3.

The physical world does not change. There will be a certain type of enemy that spawns, but not until Chapter 3.

I´m not entirely sure, but that may depend on the order of doing things in chapter 2. I think that by finishing a certain part of certain main quest you may end up with the said certain enemy being, at least partially, spawned not far from the beginning of chapter 2.

Back
Top Bottom