Shadowrun Returns - Update #8, $1.32M

Dhruin

SasqWatch
I need a special Kickstarter section or something. Harebrained Schemes has added a new update for the Shadowrun Returns Kickstarter ($1.32M, 7 days to go) offering a new $50 digital-only level, more soundtrack stuff and some nice t-shirt designs for the appropriate reward levels. An excerpt:
THE ALL-DIGITAL REWARD BUNDLE
This reward bundle is completely independent of all other reward levels, does not include any previous rewards, and is not added to reward levels above.
A Digital Downloadable COPY OF THE GAME, DRM free on PC, Mac, or Linux + one totally sweet, exclusive desktop WALLPAPER for your PC, Mac, or mobile tablet + your character will start the game with a SPECIAL ABILITY only available to backers + a PDF version of the Shadowrun Returns Anthology, an ILLUSTRATED BOOK OF SHORT STORIES written for the game and edited by Jordan Weisman, the creator of Shadowrun + you will also get the IN-GAME DocWagon benefit of a fully-armed emergency ambulance or chopper to save your team of runners when the drek hits the fan + a DRM-free digital version of the GAME SOUNDTRACK.
This bundle includes no physical goods and helps with VAT, duty and shipping costs for our international backers.
More information.

I still want physical things.

Physical items do exist and a lot of them.

See the various offers.

A point: it is not donation as long as you give more than 15, it is prepaid game.

Total game change.

Caught me. :D But, to be honest, I'm getting weary of this "digital here, digital there, hooray, hooray, everything becomes digital now !" stuff. I'm getting old.

Caught me. :D But, to be honest, I'm getting weary of this "digital here, digital there, hooray, hooray, everything becomes digital now !" stuff. I'm getting old.

Hah yeah I get that. i think with the kickstarter "all digital" rewards that a lot of the projects do it's far more about avoiding VAT, international shipping costs, and customs delays+fees than jumping on the "digital-deluxe edition" type stuff.

Back
Top Bottom