The Codex must really be busted. I got onto the Playground before it crashed and the site seemed to think Crooked Bee was LPing Arcania. Madness.

Where's mah KKKodex? I was having this totally fun discussion going on GD and all of a sudden I'm without a toy! I demand satisfaction, and stuffies. Thingies, too.

@ Grotty

She has betray'd us all. She is one of them, nao. *dramatic epic music here*

You mean T-H-E-M? :eek:

The Codex must really be busted. I got onto the Playground before it crashed and the site seemed to think Crooked Bee was LPing Arcania. Madness.

The LP is a lie, grotley. It's all devilish trickery. A dream, if you will. A nightmare. A point of no return. Hopw roewur ne.

Jaesun you sodomite, why the FUCK did you move my thread about "Arab/Islamic RPG" from the GRPGD board to GD? You shithead, it was NOT a troll thread. I don't post troll threads in GRPGD. You should know that by now. And if some people were shitting in that thread, why should I be punished for it? Punish them, not me. I wanted a serious discussion going and wanted to see how many Codexians would like to play in an Arab/Islamic mythology themed crpg. Own the FUCK up and tell me why you moved it. Oh and may the next dong you take up the butt be infested with AIDS.

Hey Crooked Bee and Black Cat, I am playing through Dragon Quest 9.' It's pretty good, though it's only available on the DS. Hate the tiny screen. Still, graphics are pretty good and story and characters are as charming as ever.

Dragon Quest 8 will still be king though. If you haven't played it yet, play it. One of the best JRPGs in existance.

Jaesun you sodomite, why the FUCK did you move my thread about "Arab/Islamic RPG" from the GRPGD board to GD? You shithead, it was NOT a troll thread. I don't post troll threads in GRPGD. You should know that by now. And if some people were shitting in that thread, why should I be punished for it? Punish them, not me. I wanted a serious discussion going and wanted to see how many Codexians would like to play in an Arab/Islamic mythology themed crpg. Own the FUCK up and tell me why you moved it. Oh and may the next dong you take up the butt be infested with AIDS.

Islam, the religion of peace.

Updated my AndhairaAltsSoDUcanBanHimAgain.txt.

LOL @ Andhaira see ya SUCKER

Poor Andhaira.
Hey guys. Would you bang a chick that already has a boyfriend... and is a co-worker of yours? I probably should just stick to whores. Goddamn women.

Having a boyfriend is not the same thing as being married IMO. Plus, if she loved him that much, she wouldn't spread her legs for you.

Sluts will be sluts.

By the way Melcar, can you tell me who made the Georgia vs Pakistan thread in GD? And what the thread is about?

Fuck if I know. I´ve been busy lately.

I hope the codex comes back soon. I…I don't like it here. It smells funny and I can see some very strange people about. They look almost like us, but with sqeaky voices, frail bodies and two fleshy protrusions where their chests should be. :uhoh:

I hope the codex comes back soon. I…I don't like it here. It smells funny and I can see some very strange people about. They look almost like us, but with sqeaky voices, frail bodies and two fleshy protrusions where their chests should be. :uhoh:
Probably don't get many of those types down there in your mom's basement, do ya. At least they don't come there by choice.

Back
Top Bottom