7 Days to Die - Update and Impression Video

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
This is just a little update for 7 Days to Die. In case you forgot it's described as follows.
An open world, voxel-based, sandbox game blending the best elements of FPS, Survival Horror, Tower Defense and Role Playing Games.
The project has managed to earn $118,962 of it's $200,000 goal with 13 days left. If your still undecided about the game I have a new video that might help you.

More information.

I'm pretty tempted, too. The only thing that gives me pause is the lack of NPCs (though they're listed as a stretch goal). What happens to people, it seems to me, is the crux of a post-apocalyptic story. But there's a lot of potential here, and they seem to have a nice sandbox already. I just might back them, myself.

Hmm yes definitely needs NPCs. Possible companions would be better but even just those to interact/trade with would already improve it immensely

I kind of like the "sole survivor" vibe going on. The only thing that I might want is a way to make/measure progress. The undead seem rather plentiful for such rural areas, and if it's just night after night of an endless slog to thin them out...that would get old quickly.

Back
Top Bottom