Original Sin - Kickstarter Launched

I'm not really sure what you mean. If you mean do they only listen to their backers and ignore what they want?

I don't think so.

See shadowrun and dead state for instance, they took info but they are following what they want.

no no I actually think its better if they do what they think best instead of listening to a bunch of people who think they know how to design a game..
but ok, i think i'll back this one up-it'll definitely be cheaper than retail version also!

no no I actually think its better if they do what they think best instead of listening to a bunch of people who think they know how to design a game..

The skill lies in having the humility to understand when other people's ideas are better than or add to your own, whilst being strong enough to follow an original path.

The fiasco, over the past decade, in the MMO market, where games have started out with their own vision, but ended up as generic WoW clones shows how difficult that is to get right. Lets hope these new CRPGs can do better.

Her right arm is one of the stretch goals. If the Kickstarter does well she gets to have two arms. :lol:

That is so awesome:)

Back
Top Bottom