Lords of Xulima - New Wallpapers

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Just got 2 wallpapers for Lords of Xulima. They can be looked at in our gallery or by clicking on the below images.

More information.

Is it me or the "green" woman in the second picture has moustache? Or is it a green man who has ample bosoms?

I think the moustache actually is her upper lip.

If not, this most likely is a tribute to Conchita Wurst. ;)

I could have done with more updates on this game. Not Shroud of the Avatar frequent, but Pillars of Eternity frequent.

We have about a newsbit a month on this game, with September through November having quite a lot more with the fundraiser they had at the time.

uhm... I was talking about Kickstarter updates. Hence SotA and PoE ;)

If they come even monthly, I'm surprised. It's possible even those went a bit under my radar because they're usually not very meaty.

Is it me or the "green" woman in the second picture has moustache? Or is it a green man who has ample bosoms?

:lol: cannot unsee, anyway excited for this, lack of updates may have to do with the game being in the closing 'balancing and polishing' stage - kinda hard to come up with exciting newsbits when its nearing the finish.

Ah its nice to know I am not only person who saw the moustache. I was getting worried about my mental state there for a bit lol!

I am also looking forward to this game as well. It has "old school" warm and fuzzy feeling.

Hm.. what's the current ETA on this one?
Seems like I've missed an update, I still have May 31st in my notes.

Btw. the "bearded lady" actually is Febret - The Lady of Nature.

Hm.. what's the current ETA on this one?
Seems like I've missed an update, I still have May 31st in my notes.
No clue at this point as the game is just entering Beta. I'll update the game in our database when the developers announce the new release date.
Ah its nice to know I am not only person who saw the moustache. I was getting worried about my mental state there for a bit lol!

I noticed it also so don''t worry. Maybe she is a multi-gender goddess.:)

Not really into wallpapers but very interested in the game. Will definitely pick it up if and when it releases.

If this game is 1/4 as good as D,OS is it is going to be a great year of gaming.

Back
Top Bottom