King's Bounty: Armored Princess - Two New Videos

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Two new videos of King's Bounty: Armored Princess featuring two bosses in the game; Archdemon Baal and the Great Lizard Ktahu, can be found on the King's Bounty website.
More information.

Woah ! Really big bosses ! O_O

Very nice--not too spoilerish, just some short battle clips--too short to tell much more than the demon guy is huge (but if you don't want to see the boss til you fight him, then yeah)--and the rest is shots of the Princess running through the game world. The one of the dragon and the snail is just disgustingly cute. He's growing on me. :)

The one of the dragon and the snail is just disgustingly cute.

Yeah, I'm going to miss the Rage Box from the first game. Those guys could really open a can of whoop-ass, and they looked cool while doing it. I don't like the direction (style) they took with the dragon at all.

Yeah, I'm going to miss the Rage Box from the first game. Those guys could really open a can of whoop-ass, and they looked cool while doing it. I don't like the direction (style) they took with the dragon at all.

I have to say I don't understand the reasoning behind changing a major game element like that either, but I'm hoping it will work out and not change the balance of combat too much. If it adds something to the gameplay, eventually you don't really notice what it looks like. It would be hard to screw up this game so bad I wouldn't like it. :)

There's something about the dragon pet that reminds me of Black & White. I did like that aspect of that game, even if the rest of it was underwhelming.

In response to the dragon/ snail negativity that Ive seen elsewhere and is bound to hit this thread more, you know, she's a Princess here fellas. Princesses like such things, I think theyre being true to form, she's not going to be rolling w/ rage spirits. Us guys are used to being able to just throw on a female avatar, and not go any further with it. You simply get to look at a nicely rendered ass for 50 hours of gametime, that's the extent of it. Well youre time is up, bucko. Youre really gonna be a full-blown princess, walking in her armored high heels by the time everything's said and done!

I wish that they went further with it and made the interface all pink, flowery and sparkly just to really rile everyone! Embrace your inner Princess, you big brute! lol
1119_princess_main.jpg

I hate pink. ;) But good point. I have to suck it up all the time and play as a muscular Neanderthal so now it's y'all's turn. I hope she has mood swings. :p

I guess we can rule out the disney perspective from her overly sexy armour ?

I still think it is an attempt to also appeal to female players.....

I just love the snail ! :)

I don't like the dragon that much, though ...

But the snail ... ! Just cute ! :)

So guess we should expect 300 different magical shoes in the game (all with the same stats, but different colors to match whatever armor she's wearing) :)

o yeah! I am liking this more and more :D maybe some accesories also ????? o yeah, and you have to be able to buy different types of ribbons for the dragon!

Back
Top Bottom