Bound By Flame - First Combat Trailer

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Focus Home Interactive posted the first teaser trailer for Bound By Flame showing off the games combat.

The combat system of Mars War Logs, the previous RPG made by Spiders Studio, seduced players with its dynamic and tactical approach. Bound by Flame goes even further, taking as a base this successful recipe, but offering a bigger selection of attacks and skills, more fluid and spectacular animations, and the use of Magic. All this contributes to making Bound by Flame's combat very impressive, but also resolutely tactical, as players face a huge, original bestiary filled with otherworldly creatures. This is being shown in today's video, in the thunderous clash of three warriors' twirling blades facing an outnumbering enemy and a seriously big surprise.
More information.

meh, not to keen on the setting so no preorder. maybe i'll buy after I try it, after all.. I'm a SPiders fanboy

meh, not to keen on the setting so no preorder. maybe i'll buy after I try it, after all.. I'm a SPiders fanboy
Don't worry I'm a fanboy also. I enjoyed everyone of their releases so far despite the negativity online. It's amazing what they make on a small budget.

I will not hesitate to pre-order this as I did with Mars: War Logs. Mars was an enjoyable and remembered experience for me that I wanted more of - they have talented people at Spiders.

Almost bought Mars: War Logs but I'm not a fan of the setting. Do the same type of game but in a classic swords and sorcery setting? I'm sold.

Is this in-game-engine footage or is it a CG-eyecandy trailer?
I think it's a little bit of both. That's just my opinion so don't take it for a fact.:)

Looks pretty good, it makes me want to try mars war logs but I've past it up twice in 1/2 off sales.

Hmmm I have never played any of their games other then sherlock, and not much of that. What I did play was cool though. I will have to check out some of their stuff.

Back
Top Bottom