Drakensang No respawn?

human_male

Math and girls is hard.
Hi. I'd like to play this game after playing it once a while ago. But I'm slightly put off by the respawn in the game. I was wondering if anyone had played around with any mods that adjusted that, preferably turned it off completely. Are there any?

Many thanks.

Also, do you use any other mods? What are some of your favorites or recommendations?

The only mod I ever used for Drakensang was Ergo's Fixpack Mod. I like it so much that I never searched around for others.

AFAIR there isn't much respawning. In a couple of places the undead respawn until you kill their source of energy, and in some dungons the critters spawn when you get a certain quest, which can be a respawn if you've been there before.

Some of the overland maps (the starting one, and the one with bandits/inquisitors/witches) have wildlife and bandits respawning.

Another thing I'd like to be able to do is revisit locations. Unless there's some reason they don't let you do that.
They closed them because there's nothing left to do. Creating some content for them would have cost money, which they prefered to spend on other things. All locations will remain open in The River of Time.

Back
Top Bottom