Anyway why is the watch never down?
It was down in April for a day, due to a crash. We had that server for more than 2 years. We are on a new server now. A good one is not that expensive.
I don't think RPGCodex has that much higher load and many more visitors to handle, we are serving around 30k ads per day a the moment and we have only one per page. So perhaps it is the RPG in the Codex that is fighting back against all those annoying non gaming related ads ;)

Dagnabbit, it keeps happening.

So Orgasm wasn't kidding about that exploit after all, eh? :p

Maybe Infinitron tried to merge all the threads into one and created a black hole in the process.

PS: I have no idea why you were banned to begin with, nor any idea of your posting history at the Codex.

Trash and Gaysun are butthurt about me. Crooked Bee seems to have joined in the butthurt for some reason. DU is playing their fiddle for lulz.

Pfft, if they think they will get rid of me so easily they have something coming. Worse, I will make them regret it.

Fretty is such an unbearable human being that even the cesspool that is Codex couldn't stomach him. That alone speaks volumes about his cancerous character.

It worked for me for about 15 minutes this morning, giving me hope. Only to crush it again with merciless Internal Server Error.

Fretty is such an unbearable human being that even the cesspool that is Codex couldn't stomach him. That alone speaks volumes about his cancerous character.

Butthurt detected.

Bonus: The codex is the only website I have ever been permabanned from. Well, to be honest I was banned from IT once.

You are one serious faggot for impersonating me, FretRider.

Of course darkunderlord is a much worse one because he knows damned well we are separate people. He also knows damned well I was NEVER bannned from his shitty site. Yet he's more than happy to continuously defame and persecute anyone suspected of being "me" simply to be an asshole and stir up as much drama as he can. What a little punk ass bitch.

I sent that loser an email to get back my old account to set things straight but he is pretending that my IP comes from brazil when that is clearly bullshit. I proved it was me due to questions about the emails I'd used but he didn't deign to reply once I gave them, like a man. He simply posted the angry email I sent after he claimed to have "proof" we were the same person.

When Al Gore lay down the pneumatic tubes that constitute the trans-pacific section of the internet the lines from the americas it's true that they do cross over from brazil so there is an outside chance of "unbelievable incompetence" due to a tracert that fails midway but my money is on "lying scumbag".

I never saw the "knightrider" incarnation but I have followed along the daily obsession of jaesun and trash with "me" for some time. There must be what a hundred mentions of me a day? All for a guy who was one of the most upstanding posters they had, and one of the few who actually played the games when they came out. Even the old regulars were more johnny come lately shitheels who never liked an RPG before fallout, except for a few guys like hardcode and lcjr and a few other semi normal posters who have long since flown the coop.

Only to be replaced by the most horrible gaggle of consoletards I've ever seen since, well this place.

And no, I NEVER interacted with trash much when I posted there as he and sheek were like two sides of the same coin of utter retardation but his years and years of lies and defamation and bullshit about me have been enough make me hate that puny little cocksucker. He, too, knows good and god damned well I am not the same guy and he just lies and lies. If I weren't a christian I'd just go up and choke the fucker to death right in the street.

Never been a bigger scumbag to walk on two legs than that little shit. I have a good idea he would not spew any bullshit to anyone of any kind in person let alone talk about sociopaths and psychopaths. Hint: the people cooler than you in HS who were good with girls and didn't get nervous and weren't total pussies weren't crazy, you the faggot who can't go outside without anti anxiety pills and has to spend his entire adult life fucking around on an obscure website, is the crazy one.

Crooked Bee seems to have joined in the butthurt for some reason.

I didn't join the butthurt, Fret, I just don't care about your GD posts and your relationship with other admins/mods. Personaly I'm willing to let you in, Fret, but only if I get to confine you in the Playground and make you do LPs and interviews *only*. I don't have any say in anything non-Playground-related though because I don't care.

(But bear in mind I *can* restrict you to Playground only, and let other admins deal with you if you try to make new alts. So there's no use in trying to bypass that, and no use in trying to use my neutral attitude to you to your advantage.)

I also dislike whiners. Just FYI. Man up, Fret, and really, just let it go.

No one gives two shits what your opinion is, crooked bee. I have been lurking a lot for at least a year now (a while before some boards went pay only) and you don't have shit to say, except for retarded shit you bring to moderating the site which makes it totally useless for discussing actual RPGs and which every single person but you and that other loser hate with a passion.

(I don't moderate anything except JRPG discussion, by the way ;))

You are one serious faggot for impersonating me, FretRider.
And who the fuck are you impersonating, faggot? FFS, someone told me in mirc about all this shit. Why don't you all stop with that bullshit, I don't care why you are banned and I don't care about the codex. Just shut the fuck up!

I warn you fretrider, stop pretending you are me or you're in for some trouble. And what the fuck is this, Darkunderlord and Trash are still talking about me? Move on you faggots! It's been what, 6 years?

Crooked Bryce FFS lol wtfbbq go kill yourself.

I have same IP as FretRider in same way that Erica Falx didn't have same IP as Black Cat. IE it's a lie. Yep, I was in on that on. Somewhat funny troll but to not only go along with it but to make a weepy post about what an asylum the codex is when you know damn well it was the same person doing all the trolling who I have occasionally emailed for years now it's just sad.

Yes, DU has to manufacture fake drama on his own site to give himself something to feel special about. It's like that episode of Reno 911 where Trudy makes up a story about finding a pez in her belly button. Just sad.

Back
Top Bottom