Skyrim - 50% Off Steam Sale

Or you could buy the $100 quakecon bundle which includes skyrim, fallount NV (plus all DLC), Fallout 3 GOTY edition, Oblivion GOTY Edition, Morrowind GOTY Edition and pretty much every iD game. Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth is also included.

It's $74.95 if you also pre-order Dishonored.
It's $100 if you don't.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/15928/

Pretty expensive for a pack with 1 good RPG (Morrowind) :|

I own most of those games already. No need to buy them again on steam. It's a good deal if you don't own any of the games though.

Valve is putting a Bethesda game on sale to celebrate QuakeCon? Oh, wait, Bethesda bought iD didn't they?

Pretty expensive for a pack with 1 good RPG (Morrowind) :|

:lol: While none of them (except for Morrowind) was a really great game, nevertheless they are neither too bad nor worthless after all.

Valve is putting a Bethesda game on sale to celebrate QuakeCon? Oh, wait, Bethesda bought iD didn't they?

Yep, I believe that happened a few years ago. I think this is the third Bethesda QuakeCon sale on Steam. Bought the big QuakeCon bundle the first year, which included everything published by Bethesda and id, up to FO3 GOTY. There were a couple of hidden gems I discovered from that package, like Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth and Arx Fatalis.

The second year, I pre-ordered Skyrim and RAGE for myself and picked up the 2011 QuakeCon bundle for my brother, which included New Vegas.

The new Quakecon pack is such a good deal, especially with the Dishonored discount, I'm tempted to buy it a third time and just put all those games in my trading inventory. Already getting Dishonored and Dawnguard, so I might as well...

So yeah I'm guessing the reason they've offered no comment on its impending release was that part of the exclusivity agreement meant no marketing activities for it on other platforms. If Microsoft has a similar definition of marketing activities as the IOC then that would include press releases, official announcements, and statements on social media.

So yeah I'm guessing the reason they've offered no comment on its impending release was that part of the exclusivity agreement meant no marketing activities for it on other platforms. If Microsoft has a similar definition of marketing activities as the IOC then that would include press releases, official announcements, and statements on social media.

Yes, exactly, also it seems they have been working on fixing some problems with the PS3 version and perhaps initially planned to release both at QuakeCon but had to delay a bit longer.

:lol: While none of them (except for Morrowind) was a really great game, nevertheless they are neither too bad nor worthless after all.

If nothing else you can just snag Fallout NV (Complete Edition) for 22.50 or so. As it is now, that's a great game for the money if you haven't played it. The mod selection for it has also matured and there's a lot of very great gameplay mods and additions out there ready to use as well.

Last edited:
That bundle is excellent value....yeah no good games in there, not trollin hard at all.

Back
Top Bottom