M&M: Heroes VI - Delayed to September

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Mere weeks after the official press release announcing a June release of Heroes VI, the official forums has news of a delay to September:
As some of you are already aware there has been a change to the games scheduled release date.

I can confirm the release date is now 8th September 2011
More information.

I can see minor delays for a game but when the delay is three months or more it means your game is not ready to sell yet. I love how they make it sound like a good thing. Many games were still not ready after there delays. Hopefully there game isn't.

Can we just get a new Age of Wonders instead? :)

Yes, that'd be great ! :)

Last edited:
There was talk of a new game but it sounded like it would me a online version but I haven't heard any more info after a interview on gog. I still play the first 2.

Ugh.. Well that's not exactly what I wished for when I pleaded to the gaming gods for a new Age of Wonders...I should be more specific next time and ask for a real Age of Wonders :)

I can't believe that I only stumbled upon this series in the past year. I became extremely addicted to AoW: Shadow Magic, and I still fire up a custom-generated map quite frequently. AoW truly is an amazing series, and I would probably say it's the best turn-based strategy series that I've ever played.

Back
Top Bottom