Legend of Grimrock: Incredible Fan Service

Andhaira

Sentinel
*Suspicious website deleted*

Unbelievable. These guys at Almost Human are AWESOME in my book. I hope they are deluged in purchases and become multi millionaires, and make many (turn based) sequels to this fantastic looking game.

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF!? Beware the above link! I picked up some kind of trojan just now.

Now I can't even boot up Microsoft Security Essentials or Internet Explorer.

I'm sure they did this for just one guy - and not for the PR value ;)

WTF!? Beware the above link! I picked up some kind of trojan just now.

Now I can't even boot up Microsoft Security Essentials or Internet Explorer.

If you used a Mac or iPad (for which this game is coming for also) you wouldn't have picked a trojan up at all.

If you used a Mac or iPad (for which this game is coming for also) you wouldn't have picked a trojan up at all.

Yeah, but then I'd only have about 1/10 the amount of games to choose from. ;)

Anyways.. I had to boot into safe mode and run Malwarebytes to get rid of that trojan. I assume it was a random attack and not normally associated with that website.

had no problem when I opened website.
Norton Internet Security enabled
Scanning again just to make sure.

Wow, sorry about that guys. My pc detected nothing, and it seems like a popular site. I seriously doubt the site owner is sending viruses to ppl on purpose...

As are most of them. That is not what you said.

Can we get back on topic please instead of arguing with an obvious troll?

Since this is the only non-news bit post about Grimrock I'll just throw this in here.

Does anybody know if the blue crystals (that restor dead party members/health/mana) renew or are they only usable once and then that's it?

They renew on level transitions... Do not know if it is intentional but sure is useful ;)
(I hate reloading and I usually not unless all the party dies which is just often enough to keep things interesting, even on hard)

Actually they seem to renew on a timer. I used one, went away to fight something and when I returned it was usable again.

Yep that is true. A party member died and I returned to find one conveniently recharged just a while ago in the same level…

Back
Top Bottom