Pricewatch!

I read a few newspapers (on real paper) daily and usually they're accurate, but in this case obviously they (deliberately?) dropped the detail it's just a proposition. Ah, well… I'll send a massSMS to friends about that detail… Tomorrow. ;) :D
Not sure about your locality ... but in our country certain 'foxy' stations would have people frothing at the mouth about how it limits our constitutional rights to get cancer and spread it to everyone else ...

A new addition on GOG (includes all BT games):
http://www.gog.com/gamecard/the_bards_tale

Just spent $10 on something that might interest all of those who were/are disgusted by horse armor scandal. The pic says it all:

2hyw8ex.jpg

Already have it on Steam ... And iPad ... And Android... And Mac App Store ... But good to see the DRM free!

A couple of adventures are on sale at GMG:

Secret Files: Tunguska
Secret Files 2
Lost Horizon
$2.49 each.
All by the same dev. I've played the first one. It was pretty good.

And I didn't play SF1, but have SF2 and I can recommend it to anyone who loves adventures. Not a masterpiece, but definetly a great game not to be missed. So in a way this means… Buy both! :)

Haven't heard of Last Horizon yet though…

According to the reviews Lost Horizon is the best of them. The new SF3 got bad reviews though.

Didn't buy SF3. :blush:

And am not regged on GMG as I don't really understand the catch with some promo code they display, but since besides RPGs I adore good adventures, I'll give a shot to Lost Horizon.

I only use GMG to buy Steam codes for cheap.

The promo code thing is simple. You copy the current code and paste it into the right place during the checkout process. Then you hope that all the other technical rubbish works.

ROTFL
But can it be used on just anything, or it's one or a few games specific?
I mean... If I could get FarCry3 "better" edition there for less than 50€, I definetly would.

ROTFL
I mean… If I could get FarCry3 "better" edition there for less than 50€, I definetly would.

Usually the promo code has some exceptions, but it will work on most games.

A new addition on GOG (includes all BT games):
http://www.gog.com/gamecard/the_bards_tale
Is the rest of your game collection so embarrassing that you can't show it to us? ;)

Also, new bundle:
http://groupees.com/kiss

This one contains:
iBomber Attack, J.U.L.I.A.

and if you pay more than $5:
Lucius & King's Bounty: Warriors of the North
Also, if more than 2000 bundles gets sold, we get Vivisector: Beast Within.

ROTFL
I mean… If I could get FarCry3 "better" edition there for less than 50€, I definetly would.

The code works on most games, but only on the last game in your shopping cart. So buy the games one at a time.

Every game's description includes info about the used DRM. Not everything uses Steam.

Okay, I'll try it. Thanks guys.

fnord, my list is not embarassing at all (the other 4 games on that shelf are Thief 1, Thief 2, DX and Anachronox, under that are TW, TW2, Arcanum, etc I'm crazy and am trying to buy everything I can in digital format). I just wanted to show that one game with details what you get as others on that shelf are not newly added nor are currently on sale.

wrong forum

regardless, Oregon is a beautiful state with no sales tax and you can't pump your own gas (though they won't wash your windows). There are really two Oregons: the coastal region where the show Portlandia and all the yoga instuctors live is set, and Eastern Oregon, the rest of it, which is populated by pickup driving, cap wearing, beer drinking guys named Bubba who believe a handshake deal is as good as your word.

hey, is anyone aware that Spacewar! is available on Steam? I'm guessing its free?

steam://install/480

Risen 2's on sale at Steam for £6.79.

I liked the setting and general idea of the first one, but the gameplay really turned me off. Shoot underpowered spell at monster, slash slash, leap back, repeat ad nauseum. Can anyone tell me if they've improved it at all?

Risen 2's on sale at Steam for £6.79.

I liked the setting and general idea of the first one, but the gameplay really turned me off. Shoot underpowered spell at monster, slash slash, leap back, repeat ad nauseum. Can anyone tell me if they've improved it at all?

If you didn't like the combat in Risen, odds are you're not going to like it in Risen 2 either.

Risen 2 is all about the setting and atmosphere. It's even better than the first game in those aspects. If you like the whole islands/beaches/pirates thing then you'll like Risen 2. It gave me a strong "Pirates of the Caribbean" vibe but with a more serious tone.

It also has much higher production values than any previous Piranha Bytes game. The cinematics and voice acting are excellent, and the characters are generally well written. I thought it was the best crpg released last year.

Amazon is offering some insane deals on titles from Paradox Interactive right now.

The Paradox Majesty Franchise bundle includes all the games and expansions from the Majesty, Majesty 2, Warlock: Master of the Arcane, and Defenders of Ardania series for $10.

The Plentiful Paradox Package includes Sword of the Stars collection, Sword of the Stars II: Enhanced Edition, Crusader Kings II, Victoria II, and the Magicka collection for $10.

More Paradox bundles on sale...

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AAIJJCW?tag=deals4dowcom-20
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008G0ZXSK?tag=deals4dowcom-20
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AB0RX3Q?tag=deals4dowcom-20

Those are AWESOME deals. I'd be all over them if I didn't own most of Paradox' catalog already. :)

Highly recommend Crusader Kings II for those that don't have it yet.

Back
Top Bottom