BioWare - Announcement For Next Mass Effect ?

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
BioWare - Announcement For Next Mass Effect?

According to DSO Gaming Bioware hinted that an incoming announcement for the next Mass Effect is coming soon. StickSkills also has info that it will be revealed at The 2013 Video Game Awards.

During the 2010 Video Game Awards, fans of the Mass Effect series were treated to the announcement and reveal of Mass Effect 3. The game ultimately saw a delay, but suffered from quite the controversial ending.

While we’ve known for quite awhile that Commander Shepard won’t be involved in any future titles for the series, Bioware teased the next Mass Effect via Twitter yesterday. From a new character to various looks at the environments in the game, we still weren’t able to take much from the images.

The 2013 Video Game Awards are set to take place next month, and we’ve been informed that the next Mass Effect title will receive an announcement there. The source that passed this information to us is also the same that helped us bring forth the first details on the existence of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City.

Similar to the reveal of Mass Effect 3, we’ll be given a title and a CGI trailer. We weren’t able to obtain information regarding the game’s protaganist, but as we’ve mentioned above it will not be featuring Commander Shepard.

The game is expected to hit next-generation consoles and PC in late 2014, but early 2014 is also a release window being discussed.
More information.

Last edited:
"You are Shark— one of the first operatives in a newly-formed clandestine organization that strives to advance all human endeavors in a galaxy devoid of trust. Your role as a Cerberus ninja in this first person, partial role-playing shooter prequel to BioWare's infamous Mass Effect storyline… "

(eats gun)

Well I'm waiting for the next dozen users to pop up as they always do in these topics. Nothing changes on Bioware topics does it?

Well as for me I enjoyed all three and can't wait to see the game revealed. I also wont judge the game since nothing is known yet. So carry on disgruntled and hateful fans. I have heard it all a thousand times by now.:movingon:

Oh I love the games, too! I am just preparing myself for the worst-case scenario, so anything better will seem like a win. I'm convinced it's a prequel, tho. The Cerberus part I just made up cuz I am so sick of that storyline...

Oh I love the games, too! I am just preparing myself for the worst-case scenario, so anything better will seem like a win. I'm convinced it's a prequel, tho. The Cerberus part I just made up cuz I am so sick of that storyline…
Well then you have my apologies. :blush:

These threads always get the usual comments they become predictable. It's like a family reunion were the past is never forgotten always brought up.

I bet the story will be about Miranda boobs.
Again.

I just approach these games as shooters instead of RPGs and then I can enjoy them.

The game is expected to hit next-generation consoles and PC in late 2014, but early 2014 is also a release window being discussed.
Everything to get the game to be spoken about. Early 2014? Their game must be very advanced then.

Some people shouldn't try to speculate, you end up with stupidity when you think that BioWare teasing some concept artists at work means the game is releasing in the next 6 months.

And ME4 isn't going to release in late 2014 with DAI (no way it release in early 2014). EA wants to maximize quarter profits not dump all their AS into the same timeframe. Beside, the BSN was speculating 2015...even before DAI was pushed back to 2014.

Well until I see conformation I never take any of these articles seriously. Nobody should hence the question mark in the title. Anyway the reveal does sound like it might happen though. Bioware has done this twice already at the VGA's.

Recently finished all DLC-s and the devs did an absolutely amazing job! The green ending was laughable though. :DD

Too bad it's gone. Maybe Bioware will rue they retired Shepard?

I recently replayed Mass Effect 2 and 3 and these are two of the best games of all time. With the controversy about the ending taking center stage after I played ME3 the first time, I had forgotten how great ME3 was up until the final battle sections and the ending.

I bet the story will be about Miranda boobs.
Again.

The story was never about her boobs. I let this picture explain what I mean. ;)

masseffect-miranda.jpg

Back
Top Bottom