Thief - Preorder Bonus Trailer

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Square Enix and Eidos Montreal announce The Bank Heist pre-order bonus for Thief.

Pre-order Thief 4 to receive The Bank Heist mission.

As the Master Thief, infiltrate the City's most secure location, Stonemarket First Bank, to steal a coveted family heirloom called the Star of Auldale. To this day, this heavily guarded and treacherous place remains impregnable, but that's about to change…

- A challenging mission that will put your thieving skills to the test.
- Outsmart security measures found exclusively in this mission
- Search for the Bank's unique loot and many other secrets
- A true homage to the Bank mission in Thief II: The Metal Age.
More information.

Last edited:
Preorder now and get the game after half a year? No. Sorry. If it was Kickstarter I'd say yes, but there is a big fat ugly and evil publisher behind this game.
What's wrong with those people? Too much of cash went into independent titles recently? Good!

And btw… I don't care for beating friends' anything. If I smell any kind of social network or MMO in this title, I won't be buying it.

Yes I know it's the same devs from DX:HR, but still.

Video isn't working for me. YouTube link doesn't take me to any video.

They would need a pretty big pre-order bonus to get me to buy. I'm hoping this game turns out well and I like what I've seen so far but the risk is pretty high to be buying this sight unseen.

Works on the front page fine it's the comment section that always gets messed up. This is a common problem every since I started. I always have to fix the videos in the comment section.

Fixed now enjoy.;)

Last edited:
I wouldn't pre-order this with someone else's money. I have a bad feeling about this one.

This one smells like they want to give the Invisible War approach another try for the Thief franchise.

People who'd want to do that aren't exactly the kind of people I'd want to support by paying upfront, sight unseen.

I have my doubts about this one. I'll make a purchasing decision when it's out and I know what I'm buying.

My friends will be thrilled to hear me boasting about my thieveous adventures!

So, how does this "friends" thingy work? Never heard about it.

All QTE content is removed from Thief 4, says Eidos.
I say, good riddance!

Small step in the right direction. Now how about removing hot spots for climbing and jumping?

Back
Top Bottom