Welcome - introduce yourself!

That would be nice to use, but we can't use the free one. We have a bit more than 50 posts a day.

Hail!

Been checking the site and forums for about 2 years, so I decided to join the community!

I've been playing CRPGs since before I learned English at all, (annoying the heck out of my older brothers whenever I got stuck :D) so yeah, I guess I like RPGs! I do like other genres too though, but RPGs in general are my favorite, and CRPGs are just awesome! (never got to jRPGs though)

I'm 22, male, a game developer (for about 5-6 years now) mainly designer, but I do programming and some art too. :)

So I'm here to join the discussions and learn stuff and hopefully contribute some. :)

P.S. I do kinda have the tendency to join in forums and then leave after a few posts, but I WILL NOT LET THAT HAPPEN HERE! :D

Welcome! Have fun :party:!

Welcome AIZ :ahoy:

PS:
What means AIZ?

Anonymous International Zylons ;) ?

Welcome to the best RPG news site on this planet, or any other!! :)

Thanks all!

AIZ is just an abbreviation of my name, used at work and now I'm using it everywhere cuz I like it more than my previous gaming names (Gragthor being the last!) :D

That was the last we ever heard of dear AIZ…

NOP! :p

I've been semi exiled from the Codex for reasons I have not been explained and do not care about knowing, which I'm sure consist of nothing but pure pettiness, in typical Codex fashion. I contributed to this site a lot for a few years and initially viewed it as finding myself locked out of my own home.

However I ended up seeing it as akin to being locked out of Hell by Satan for not being bad enough.

It's strange not to be attacked 3-4 times in every thread, even though I have a thick skin and didn't mind. I never gave in to the hostility that so many others seemed to thrive by and replied with politeness but it was never reciprocated, only exploited.

I'll always feel a sense of fellowship to that place, I guess. However, hopefully this can become my new online venue for game and RPG-related discussions, and we can get along. I usually resolutely stand for Biblical views of morality, but try to always do so in a Christ-like fashion.

Maybe there can be some more discussions of Japanese games here.

Last edited:
It's strange not to be attacked 3-4 times in every thread

From my experience, it's the norm here.

However, hopefully this can become my new online venue for game and RPG-related discussions, and we can get along. I usually resolutely stand for Biblical views of morality, but try to always do so in a Christ-like fashion.

Our resident theologists here are Corwin and Damian (I hope that folks here don't mind me pointing out names. I do so with no ill intent).

If you act normally, you should fit in and feel right at home.
Just don't be calling folks shitheads or effeminate atheists… ;)

Last edited:
The correct term is Theologian :) but don't worry, I don't bite, I just unleash the wrath of Almighty God!! :D Only joking, welcome.

The fact that I knew one of the staff members was a believer was one of the reasons that incited me to post here.

I'm more than a believer, I'm a semi-retired ordained minister and Bible College lecturer. ;)

hey guys,
I'm new here and just found this website. I play a lot of older JRPGs.
I'm presently working on an rpg for android devices that is kind of meant to be pick up and go.

my favourite games: (Lufia 2 , SoM, ff6, WoW, Robotrek, FFT, disgaea's)

hoping to create a thread later to get feedback from you guys on my new game in development. you guys obviously know your rpg's.

thanks,
FixedDiceGames

I didin't introduce myself in the past but I think it's never too late to do.
Hey everyone! My name is John. I like RPG games, especially Mass Effect and Dragon Age. I visit this website from time to time and read news. I consider RPG Watch is very cozy place :) I would like to find a penfriend and to improve my English and if someone wants to become that one I will be very grateful!

I didin't introduce myself in the past but I think it's never too late to do.
Hey everyone! My name is John. I like RPG games, especially Mass Effect and Dragon Age. I visit this website from time to time and read news. I consider RPG Watch is very cozy place :) I would like to find a penfriend and to improve my English and if someone wants to become that one I will be very grateful!

Welcome John!
Good taste in RPG's there, just started playing Dragon Age:O Ultimate edition with a ton of mods myself, great game.
Feel free to send me any PM's to help with your English, BTW what is your first language?

Welcome!

I'm actually going to play through DA: O myself in the near future, while waiting for DA: I. I still think DA: O is a fantastic game.

John789, if you want to improve your English, you're in good company. There's more English/grammar snobs crammed onto these forums than just about anywhere else I've ever seen. ;p Welcome, and I think I can speak for most of us here when I say we'd be happy to help you improve your English. :)

Thank you all! All of you are very kind and nice! :) It's very cool when you ask for help and people are ready to help you.
I think I need more practice in English – especially practice in talking because it's very hard to learn some language without talking with native speaker :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom