Fantasy Wars: Elven Legacy - Dev Diaries #3 & 4 @ Worthplaying

magerette

Hedgewitch
Worthplaying catches us up on the development of 1C-Ino-co's standalone sequel to their fantasy TB strategy title, Fantasy Wars, entitled Elven Legacy, with two developer diaries from designer Max Bodrikov. The third in the series is on the level up system and hero perks:
Although Elven Legacy is a turn-based war game, it has many features of an RPG. One of the most visible of these features is the ability to level up. Each unit, even the shabbiest, gains experience and will eventually level up. With each level, the military characteristics of the unit grow. And what’s most important is that you can choose one of three new perks for each unit. Perks give units special abilities, allowing you to adjust your men for a specific combat task.
and the fourth is on the mission and campaign editor.

More information.

I didn't know about the mission and campaign editor, is that going to be included in the expansion or is that something already available for the original game?

From what I'm reading, they're adding one with the expansion. AFAIK the original didn't have an editor, but I've only played the demo so correct me here if wrong.

Back
Top Bottom