Political and politically incorrect humor

And your and GG's anti-american BS is as annoying, insulting, and ignorant as dte's insinuation that all other countries are pansies that have the US wipe our butts for us…

Well, for this thread of politically incorrect jokes, it would be pretty silly to start a serious politically correct debate, wouldn't you say ?

As for the PR forum, there have been a few interesting debates there, but a lot of things which had potential and wasn't related to the same old bashing actually didn't gain that much interest, thus making it less interesting for people like us to visit it too.

And your and GG's anti-american BS is as annoying, insulting, and ignorant as dte's insinuation that all other countries are pansies that have the US wipe our butts for us…

I am not anti-american, I am anti-chauvinist. One of the people who inspired me the most in life is an American, and here's his lecture on pretty much the same points I discussed here.

I am annoyed by people who spout pride for being part of something they really never contributed to and who spout pride based on myths. It doesn't really matter what country/religion/race/gender represents the group. Swedish nationalism is no less silly. Not only is such pride stupid, it blocks progress, it cause decay, ruins potential.

Some more frivolity for y'all. The second one is to help cool down all the enlightened ugliness in the G20 thread. I skipped over a couple that might have gotten people's panties in a twist and settled on these:
cartoons_04.jpg

cartoons_06.jpg

cartoons_03.jpg

It's traditional "mascots" for the political parties—Democrats are donkeys (I'll keep the obvious comments to myself ;) ) and Republicans are elephants.

That's the angle on the Pelosi-ov cartoon, too—it's a donkey corpse she's dragging.

Happy Thanksgiving, lefties. :D

Attachments

• democrat.JPG
    democrat.JPG
    124.4 KB · Views: 31
Ya gotta look at this one closely. Pretty scathing once you notice the important detail.
cartoons_6.jpg

This one's a little more obvious.
cartoons_04.jpg

I was particularly impressed with the brass nuts displayed when this guy started making demands about his punishment.
cartoons_07.jpg

Ya gotta look at this one closely. Pretty scathing once you notice the important detail.
cartoons_6.jpg

Is it that Obama looks like George Jr. on the scanner?
Übereil

I don't quite know where to put it ... So, just in case, I put it here :

http://www.intelsinsides.com

But maybe you already know it ... ;)

Is that site really sponsored by NVIDIA or is it just someone pretending to be from NVIDIA ? in that case he/she is in for one big lawsuit.

If it is indeed from NVIDIA it would mean a huge gap between these two companies… and here I thought AMD was their competitor…..

EDIT: yup it is from NVIDIA... that is interesting...

Slow week on the cartoon front. This one was pretty solid, though.
cartoons_04.jpg

edit- found a good one from a different source.
12102010.jpg

Last edited:
Here is one about the TSA in the airports.

cavitysearch_splash.jpg

Another good one from Varvel:
12152010.jpg

This week's edition:
I LIKE this one.
cartoons_01.jpg

The lefties should appreciate this one.
cartoons_06.jpg

Don't take these too seriously, folks
cartoons_101224_03.jpg

cartoons_101224_07.jpg

The dems will like this one: