Dawn of Magic - Locations Press Release

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Deep Silver sent over a new press release on Dawn of Magic, this time dealing with locations in the game:
Basingstoke, 18/04/2007 – Deep Silver today announces details concerning the spectacular locations in the upcoming action-RPG Dawn of Magic.
Players will explore beautiful locations in five acts, including a desert, a jungle, hell, a winter landscape, an underwater world, an Asian world and many more. The impressive changes of weather and day and night cycles add to the density of the atmosphere and strengthen the visual appeal of Dawn of Magic.
In Dawn of Magic, Deep Silver whisks gamers away to a world of magic and spellcasting. In the medieval fantasy universe of Dawn of Magic, where magical arts are part of everyday life, evil is omnipresent. Players work their way up from a simple underling to a mighty mage whose spells will cause the screen to erupt with bombastic visual effects. Dawn of Magic offers weeks of excellent hack 'n' slash fun and follows in the footsteps of its great role models Sacred and Diablo 2.
Dawn of Magic will be released on 27 April 2007
For further information regarding the game, please visit the game's official website at
http://dom.deepsilver.com/
More information.

"Players work their way up from a simple underling to a mighty mage whose spells will cause the screen to erupt with bombastic visual effects."

Bombastic special effects? I do not think that words means what they think it does...

Bombastic special effects? I do not think that words means what they think it does...

:lol:

bom·bas·tic - Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[bom-bas-tik]
–adjective (of speech, writing, etc.) high-sounding; high-flown; inflated; pretentious.

I can't wait to see the inflated, pretentious special efffects... that will be awesome. ;)

Back
Top Bottom