How to buy The Precursors

HomerPepsi

blank
Note: this guide is incomplete, this post is a place holder

Why buy precursors from GamersGate for $30 when you can goto yuplay.ru and buy it for $8.

GamersGate version:
$30
version 1.0
uses a crack
terrible localization
poor functionality with sounds

yuplay.ru version
$8
comes with version 1.1 installed (!!!)
Better English localization provided by Wesp5
English cutscenes avaliable
Russian voices sound better and are more complete
I beleive the GamersGate english can be transfered to the Russian

The audio thread..

All in all, I think that people are getting a more poor version of Precursors when buying from gamersgate and that the yuplay.ru version is all in all better.

HOW TO BUY from Yuplay.ru outline:

Switch to English on site or translate via google translate

Find Precursors on site

Hover over price and choose MC/Visa option and select

NOTE: I have experienced a message in the buying process from yuplay.ru that says :
"Precursors" is area-dependent item. You can get it only if you are located in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Latvia, Moldavia, Russian Federation, Tadjikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan. If you are located outside of these countries, please click button "Cancel". Yes, I am located on the territory of of one of listed countries [] (check box)

Click the check box saying I am located in one of those countries. It has no affect on you getting your game or not. You will get your game.

Enter your information and let the transaction go through.

When you see a box asking you to put in the check amount for verification purposes, check your statement online or by phone (calling your credit card company) to get this sub dollar amount. You only have 10 days to do this plus limited number of tries before your account freezes!! It has to be in USD or RUB, so most likely USD if you use Credit card.

Once check amount is entered you will be given the option to download and an email is sent to you with your starforce key. The yuplay option to downlad is the fastest.

*NOTE* you get three activations and unlimited deactivations. So before you switch OS or reformat your computer be sure to deactivate the game (For slow people, this means you can have the game installed on 3 different computers at once, but you will have to deactivate it from one if you want to put it on another).

INSTALL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom