Might & Magic X - Review Roundup

I'm not using many potions - in this picture I have more than I usually have -
mostly I'm buying 5/5 healing/mana, before going to a dungeon.

My mages got beaten a lot in the early/mid game -> not anymore.

Yes I'm past the spider.

That is actually a lot of potions in relation to what I used - and I rarely rested and mostly drank potions instead until they got the red debuffs.
I haven't bought a single potion and that is what I had remaining at lvl 26.

But anyways, I think there weren't any other damage races besides the spider.
Might even be more fun to play with your group than with mine as it got too easy.
An acquaintance wanted to create a group which was as strong as possible - and took 2 Blademasters and a paladin. He lost interest after 2/3 because it got ridiculously easy.
Well, his fault if you ask me...you can break most other games this way. But M&M isn't really strong in class balancing. ^^
If you check the ubisoft forums there are actually several players who got stuck and cant proceed because their group is too weak and they have no more possibilities to fix it.

Attachments

• drinks.JPG
    drinks.JPG
    194.3 KB · Views: 19
I had to rely sometimes on potions, because my fighters are pure fighters, but my mages are not pure mages.
They had not enough mana to heal or casting regerate all the time in early/mid game.

I think this is a pretty good game. A lot of love went into it, and aside from minor technical issues, it's a very polished game. If I were writing a review, I'd give it a solid 85/100.

Back
Top Bottom