Bethesda Softworks - Trailer on Monday

You guys really know to ruin every harmless fun with your perverted and amoral ideas. I wish people would keep such ideas to themselves. We live in bad times where people know no shame anymore.

we are on the internet, not in the third reich…

Elikal being a bit "limp-wristed" so to speak, no wonder the female genetalia theory offended him so. On the other hand, if the helmet was shaped like a set of nuts and a schlong he'd be all over it.

Definitely horse armour. Its just that thats a really weird looking horse!

Sorry people ZeniMax Online has teased us with a single piece of concept art from The Elder Scrolls Online to prepare us for tomorrow. They will be debuting a new trailer for the massively multiplayer RPG.

I thought it was going to be more Skyrim DLC but it's not. Info is taken from gamebanshee.

Link- http://www.gamebanshee.com/news/109994-the-elder-scrolls-online-trailer-coming-tomorrow-concept-art.html

I think Game Banshee is mistaken. The concept art pic was tweeted by @BGS_Devs - these guys only work on Skyrim and FO4 and have nothing to do with the MMO.

If you look at the ESO twitter page, they have not even mentioned it.

That could be some Telvanni-related battlemage or something. The helmet kind of looks like the Cephalopod helm from Morrowind and the robes could pass for Telvanni. Can't wait for this trailer.

I think Game Banshee is mistaken. The concept art pic was tweeted by @BGS_Devs - these guys only work on Skyrim and FO4 and have nothing to do with the MMO.

If you look at the ESO twitter page, they have not even mentioned it.

We will see tomorrow then wont we. Gamebanshee has rarely been wrong with there news. Either one is fine by me anyway.

Last edited:
We will see tomorrow then wont we. Gamebanshee has rarely been wrong with there news. Either one is fine by me anyway.

Well the tweet comes from @BGS_dev and follows almost right after this one from their publishing arm:

Bethesda Softworks ‏@Bethblog

@Ewarrillow new Skyrim content is being worked on by @bgs_devs

This is clearly a typo on the part of Gamebanshee.

If you look at the pic itself, it even has the Bethesda Game Studios logo in the bottom right corner.

That armor would fit a Turian quite perfectly :).

The teaser art has the Bethesda game studios logo on it, that has (at least so far) not been used with Elder Scrolls Online media.

(Edit: Oops the count already pointed it out)

You guys really know to ruin every harmless fun with your perverted and amoral ideas. I wish people would keep such ideas to themselves. We live in bad times where people know no shame anymore.

Amoral and perverted how, exactly? By stating that something looking very much like a vagina looks like a vagina?

I am simply old fashioned. People have no manners anymore.

I think you're confusing manners with your own personal limits that you'd like others to follow when communicating in public.

As for the bottom of that helmet, it most definitely resembles a vagina quite a bit. I doubt the artist missed that, but you never know.

A somewhat amusing thread. Perhaps the designer/artist was suffering from a case of unconscious or even consciously projected vagina dentata? :p
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vagina_dentata

Also, I don't get any Lovecraft vibes at all out of that image...interesting though to see what the mystery is surrounding it.

Since we are being silly: There's other associations than sexual ones to be had :biggrin:

681455957-1024x576.jpg

lance_fitwidth_420.jpg

The design is certainly needlessly elaborate, but then again - I'm more into practical and simple designs.

So what are you inferring there GBG? Monster with scaly bicycle helmet = Skooma lord? :D

Back
Top Bottom