Diablo 3 - Male Wizard Unveiled

Oh! That slow time is a novel idea I haven't seen before, interesting idea. The rest is pretty much same ole, same ole, but OK, it is Diablo after all.

Given the modern trends why do they even bother with male characters? :lol: You'd think that if anyone would know better it would be the developers of WOW!

Agreed, Slow Time is one of the things I am very excited to try. It just looks so cool.

Innovative? Didn't the Amazon in Diablo 2 have Slow Missiles already? ;)

Other than that I'd be more interested in the fifth class.

The slow time thing looks like one of the deployables from Unreal Tournament 3.

I don't know why I torture myself watching those trailers. They make me want to play this game so badly, yet I'll be denied for at least another year. I love the spell effects and just cannot wait to play this game. I 'm saving my next PC upgrade for when it comes out.

Did they ever end up revealing all the classes? I know they have wizard, witch doctor, barbarian, monk, any others?

I thought that "action-rpg" was dead for me, but Titan Quest showed me that if done well it can still be fun. I personally cant wait for this game, Witch Doctor so far is looking like my class if we dont get an Amazon/ranged/archer equivelent.

click click click click clllllliiiiiick cllllllliiiiiick clliiiiiiiick click click click click

I've never played Diablo 1 or 2 for more than a few minutes. I just never bought the games so my only time with it was on a friend's machine. Did the games age well? Or has TQ, Sacred, etc. given me a good enough comparison?

Back
Top Bottom