King's Bounty: Armored Princess - English release date.

... I still haven't gotten past the first town in Elven Legacy: Ranger ... too much good stuff at once!

When did games start shipping on Friday? They were always like cds and dvds, dropping on Tuesdays.

Anyhoo, this might work out. I've been putzing around with Pirates, which might make a good filler until KB:AP comes out. Had I bought Majesty2 or got back to playing Drakensang, I'd probably have put off buying it. A brief shot of "no commitment" gaming might be the perfect breath of air between my semi-obsessive run thru KB:L and another dip in the pool.

Thanks for the info, JDR.

Thanks JDR. I should still be playing Dragon Age around that time and it usually takes a week or more for the non-AAA blockbuster games to get here. So maybe the timing will be just about right. Finish up DA and then onto AP in all her barely armored glory.

Speaking of barely armored, it seems that women are a lot tougher than men in games. They never need full plate mail. Just a piece of chain here, a plate there and they are good to go. :D

I wonder if I'll have DA finished by then. Probably so, 11 days to go...

Getting there by the following (black) Friday with all the shipping going on is the point I think Deet.

What's the bugginess factor so far in the Russian version I fear. What about translation?

Bugs were virtually gone by the time of the first NA release because of the time involved since Russian release. This one is coming pretty quick.

I would hope translation is better/faster this time. It was interesting comparing the transliteration of the dry Russian humour to the tongue in cheek full English translation on the first one.

What's the bugginess factor so far in the Russian version I fear. What about translation?

Bugs were virtually gone by the time of the first NA release because of the time involved since Russian release. This one is coming pretty quick.

I believe KB:AP has been out in Russia for nearly a year, or perhaps longer.

Actually, it has taken longer to translate AP than the original KB. KB:TL was released in RUS in April '08, USA in September '08. AP was released RUS April '09, USA November '09.

Still havent gotten past lvl 12 in Dragon Age, keep having to start over ^.^

Looks like a fun winter

Back
Top Bottom