Horror adventure games

Have you tried The Walking Dead yet? I finally got around to trying it recently, and, although I've only played the first hour or so, it seems really good. I've also yet to hear a negative opinion on it. Not sure if it really qualifies as a horror game though.

I'll skip that one. Zombies don't interest me much at the best of times, and they're so ridiculously overplayed now that just seeing a zombie's almost enough to make me avoid something. :p

Zombies, werewolves, and most particularly vampires need to go away for about ten years. Of course, if they do then someone will probably find some way to ruin Lovecraftian abominations. :-/

Scratches is initially very promising. It has a good story, and great visuals.
Unfortunately, the game unravels into a mess of maddening illogical puzzles and pixel hunting until your eyes bleed.

I found the game quite scary at first, but due to the frustrating gameplay it started to feel like just running around some dirty old house in the dark, Looking for something, anything to progress the game. Then you just go read a faq, and spoil it

Back
Top Bottom