Wasteland 2 - Saturation Preference Poll

What are you going to do if we don't; ban us from rpgwatch. I'd like to see you try.

PS. I didn't like any of them fully and would rather have something in between b and c.

I am leaning towards A after seeing all 3 options.

Make sure you choose Option B

Why? "Wasteland 2 will have a system in place that will allow the player to adjust the settings on these post process effect to customize the look of the game to suit a variety of tastes."

I also don't get how people can be upset about the saturation at all, i guess they've never seen the saturation setting in their graphics cards options or that their monitor or TV comes with saturation controls? :p

I just hope none of the extremes gets selected if it just edges in votes.. because it should be |A-C| compared with B to make it right. Just like in politics

I would choose C. - but not really a fan of any of them. These graphics need a lot of work, both in colors and details.

Why? "Wasteland 2 will have a system in place that will allow the player to adjust the settings on these post process effect to customize the look of the game to suit a variety of tastes."

Then why would inXile bother with a poll?

Saturation Preference Poll made by Faran Brygo ...
right.

Anyways, i choose 70%B en 30%C

Then why would inXile bother with a poll?
for the default setting, go read the blog :)

I'd say A, i am in a colorful mood. Though I guess B looks the most 'normal'.

2 looks like vomit But it's not as painful as 1 nor as drab as 3. No color in any of them. This is surprisingly crude.

Don't make a poll, make a decision. You're the designer - and your vision is the only correct one for YOUR game.

It´s probably a "which look should we market the game with" question.
Personally I´d prefer no in-game sliders at all, though 3-4 dev approved presets might be fine, but apparently the devs´ vision isn´t all that strong.

As for the screenshots, my preference would be somewhere between A and B.
A is too much, but B is boring.

Call me strange, but um...I actually want more bleakness in my post-apocalyptica thank you very much. Not that I'm especially choosy here (I'd play 'em all damnit!) but any option where the sense of genuine post-apocalypse is enhanced, then I'd choose that one.
It just...makes sense. :)

C for me, but I agree with the person that said somewhere between B and C would be best.

Personally, I think it looks great so far.

I prefer B overall. I want a bleak atmosphere as well, but C is simply too washed out. And as for A... there's so much saturation going on there as to be retch-worthy.

Option B, but to be honest, a greater level of texture detail would go a long way in making any of the 3 scenarios look better. *IMO*

Back
Top Bottom