Mass Effect 3 - Incentives for Pre-Ordering Revealed

I rarely preorder anything - and if I do it's not for the so-called 'incentives'. I simply like drawing a line under the fact that I *will* be playing X. So, I have to have huge faith in the game already. But mostly I don't bother. I won't be pre-ordering ME3 - I'll get to it eventually. Also depends on the price e.g. Diablo 3 here has a pre-order price which is ~ 40% higher than most other games I have seen. Well, I was already very negative about the always-online aspect, and that just killed any interest I had in that game.

I rarely preorder anything - and if I do it's not for the so-called 'incentives'. I simply like drawing a line under the fact that I *will* be playing X. So, I have to have huge faith in the game already. But mostly I don't bother. I won't be pre-ordering ME3 - I'll get to it eventually. Also depends on the price e.g. Diablo 3 here has a pre-order price which is ~ 40% higher than most other games I have seen. Well, I was already very negative about the always-online aspect, and that just killed any interest I had in that game.

I am with you and tired as well of this pre-order crud that anyone should feel embarrassed to look at (especially EA and Bioware if they intend to sale to adults).

Steam sales (and from digital distributions outlets including ebay) in addition to the backlog of games I have, have taught me to never pre-order again any pc title as a couple of months down the line they will be sold for less than half the price. I just can not justify pre-ordering any more with the digital distribution offers.

Back
Top Bottom