Should I play World of Warcraft?

I'm looking to buy a graphics card to play Everquest 2 and some other RPGs on my laptop. I'm looking for something under $100 if possible, yet something that still delivers good performance. Any suggestions?

I'm looking to buy a graphics card to play Everquest 2 and some other RPGs on my laptop. I'm looking for something under $100 if possible, yet something that still delivers good performance. Any suggestions?

EverQuest 2 is VERY CPU bound - and unless you have a really ancient GPU, you won't see much difference.

Also, you're talking about playing on your laptop? How would you upgrade the GPU?

I'm confused.

I wouldn't, but I didn't know that at the time. :)

For the moment I have enough RPGs to play, so I will probably pass on the MMO scene for now.

You can play WoW if you want. I think you can at least take the free trial.

I am thinking along the same line as the NWN server I am playing on is a bit quiet, but I think I will wait until the last WoW expansion is out so I can buy the Goty for $10 :)

Lemme rephrase the title:
Should I move from occasional smoking pot to getting addicted on heroine?
So what if it hurts my wallet, so what if it's nothing but a fraud?

I've said already, WoW is the biggest con job in the last decade I've seen. You get nothing from it except the addiction and Blizzard is earning billions on drug addicts.

And why on earth there is no article on the whole internet about legal drug dealers?
Also where's an article that compares those that bully you into paying them taxes every month instead of paying taxes only to your country, those that if you pay give you resources to win in the game and those that ask you to pay only if you want to support the devs but you can't buy your victory with cash.

Hell, I'll make a thread. Not today, I have to do a research on LoL changes first (season 3 started a few days ago).

If you prefer story over combat, I can recommend SWTOR - but it still has lots of combat, because it is still an MMO ...
Don't know about other MMOs, though ... I would recommend DDO, but its servers are down right now ...

DDO is Turbine right? LOTRO was down far beyond the maintenance window, it just came online after 3 days. DDO may be back up as well.

I think yes - you should play. It's really great game. There is so many possibilities and huge world to explore. I play it a long time now and i never regret it.

I tried Conan for about an hour but I keep getting drawn back to LOTRO. Someday I'll try WoW but it has to be solo friendly for me - which I think rules DDO out. As it is I keep creating new LOTRO toons as soon as people (like my old mostly extinct kin or my brother) start wanting to group up. I've got to learn to keep my toons a secret! It's hard to fathom playing multiple MMOs, they are such a time sink. After 8 years my highest level LOTRO toon is only on the great stairs of Moria. Sooo much content....

Back
Top Bottom