NWN 2: Storm of Zehir - Manuals Online

Looks like those links are dead - but try without the port extension, i.e:

http://maud.metaboli.fr/repository/N2SOZ/en/manuals/user_manual_en.pdf

That now seems to work for me.

Having had a glance through can't say I'm that impressed from the POV of new classes/PrCs/spells/feats etc. With such a shallow new selection I very much hope that the campaign is as good as it's being hyped up to be.

Nothing we haven't already read in various previews and interviews, but still a good read. I feel all the new classes have great potential, and look forward to trying them out.

All of the Links listed by Dhruin worked okay for me. The manuals look good.:)

Ah, may be our firewall at work not liking a non-standard port then. If anyone does have trouble, though, do what I suggest and it should work OK.

I am surprised at the good reaction though - the new class/feat/spell components are really sparse. And I mean REALLY sparse. Just compare it to what the first expansion added.

Yes, MotB added twice as many classes, in addition to epic feats. However, SoZ adds completely new ways of playing the game: Playing as a party (dialogues, survival skills etc all come to play for all characters), and using the overland map.

I don't think many people are buying SoZ just for additional classes/spells :p Why would you? There's a whole new type of game that harks back to the old school style of D&D - that's far more important than more classes in a game that's already got far more than its predeccessor.

I can't imagine that there are still enough interesting variations of the simple fighter / cleric / mage classes left, that could add a totally new experience. Psionics could be the only interesting thing left.

Back
Top Bottom