Corwin

The fact that this looks like U7 makes me want to order the game. I just don't like waiting for stuff in the mail... I need my instant-fucking-gratification!

Have you downloaded the demo yet ... or is that not IFG enough ;)

The fact that this looks like U7 makes me want to order the game. I just don't like waiting for stuff in the mail... I need my instant-fucking-gratification!

<Cringe> It even uses that perspective angle that makes me want to roll my monitor on its side. </Cringe>

It really looks like U7... the dialogue is just like it... I don't really like the render looks of the characters though.. I prefered the hand-drawn once in U7.. but it is a indie game after all. Going to have a try! might earn a buy!

I would recommend to anyone starting the game for the first time that you grab the PDF Gorath wrote. It is still on RPGDot under the support files for the game. The fact that it was a first time try for the devs is why. They admitted they were not clear in the game as to what you should do at times or where you should go.

Cm, why don't you post a link to the PDF like a good girl!! Oh, I forgot, you aren't!!!! :p :biggrin:

<Cringe> It even uses that perspective angle that makes me want to roll my monitor on its side. </Cringe>

I remember playing U7 for 30+ hours and feeling like I was slowly spiraling because of that angle. Most people have to take drugs for that kind of thing!

Back
Top Bottom