Drakensang PDF Manual? And a couple other things

D2D lags behind ... google search not turning up anything either.

Anyone know where non GG downloaders can find manual?

The English manual is based on the German manual, but a couple of chapters have been cut: reference lists for spells, weapon talents, important locations, etc. . Ca. 15-20 pages.

I heard the manual of Baldiur's Gate was also "shortened" for the German market ?

So it ain't uncommon in the industry ...

dtp tolerates it in the official forum, so I guess it's okay here too. Somebody uploaded the pdf:

manual (pdf)

The worse I've seen isn't the BG manual but the Fallout 1 manual, USA edition was a fat luxury edition with spire and the localized version a total cheap crap.

As my country won't even get the Drakensang collector edition (curse on them) I bet the manual will be a crap and perhaps even just a pdf. It's really a very very bad idea to not have a full manual for a system not know by most players.

EDIT: I couldn't use the link you provide. Well I suppose it's the same pdf than here:

As my country won't even get the Drakensang collector edition

The real, limited Collector's Edition will be sold out long before now.

But I've seen a few specimens on ebay Germany. Expect a hefty price, though.

Drakensang Gold is ... well, a kind of updated version of Drakensang, with all of the fixes included and some bonus things.

Both facts prove that dtp misestimated the demand and left money on the table.

Drakensang Gold is ... well, a kind of updated version of Drakensang, with all of the fixes included and some bonus things.
It's a measure to keep the price stable for a longer time by making the whole package seem more valuable. The target are new customers, not people who already have the game.

Ouch in no way I ever buy a game with a german language. I have seen description of the english collector edition, I haven't quoted it was limited but quoted how cool it was... making raging to learn few after that there will be none for my country.

I could have buy the collector english version but if it is also limited I'll have no chance.

Thanks for posting the link. 2 are better than 1. ;)

Back
Top Bottom