Help me!

knight

Traveler
Hey guys....
M new to this site, so i need your help...
M looking for a RPG game which revolves around mages and all magic stuffs...a turn based game........just like Gods: Land of Infinity.
Please provide with the names of such games...thanks :)

Never played Gods:LoI, but based on it's description you should try with Heroes of Might and Magic (3, 5 and 6) and all three King's Bounty games.

Never played gods:LoI either, but there's an upcoming indie rpg you might want to keep an eye on called Paper Sorcerer. Distinctive art style, turn based combat, rpg focused on magic. It's currently in beta stage but shouldn't be too long for release I guess. It was a successful kickstarter from earlier in the year, there are loads more details on the kickstarter website.

M? Have you been watching a lot of James Bond?

I haven't heard of Gods: Lands of Infinity either, but it's listed on Wikipedia as a Strategy First game. So yeah, King's Bounty would definitely be one to look at. The new Fallen Enchantress game from Stardock is another you might like.

Etherlords ?
The "Disciple" series ?
Age Of Wonders 2 ?

These games are good but m looking for 1st person game, they all are 3rd person....though I liked King's Bounty and HoM&M...

Unfortunately there aren't many games that feel similar to Gods: Land of Infinity, how about Realms of Arkania series? As I am aware you can take the challenge and play with only magical class or even to have 1 adventurier.

M? Have you been watching a lot of James Bond?

I haven't heard of Gods: Lands of Infinity either, but it's listed on Wikipedia as a Strategy First game. So yeah, King's Bounty would definitely be one to look at. The new Fallen Enchantress game from Stardock is another you might like.
Strategy First don't just release strategy games though, and Gods is a CRPG, and not a strategy game.

If you liked the overall style of Gods, then you might like Wizards & Warriors and Wizardry 8. While not identical, there are quite a few similarities.

Also, Betrayal at Krondor is not freeware, it is still being sold here

Might & Magic 6-8 perhaps? They're incredible. MM7 is still one of the best RPGs ever made in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom