Steam - Various RPG Sales

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
And add to that a flash sale of the recently released 'Eldritch' at -80% and the early access 'Blackguards' at -50%. The sale is currently lasting a little more than 7 hours.

Blackguards Early Access is on Flash sale.

edit: Already posted.

Last edited:
Blackguards is recomendable to buy as Early Access? I liked the Drakensang games

If you've played Drakensang your learning curve is zero, because Blackguards also uses TDE. Ask yourself if you want to play Drakensang with TB combat and without any walking and exploration (-> surprisingly this leads to a much higher pace, despite being a TB game).

I'm 49 hours in. Can't wait for chapter 4.

There are also a couple of negative things though. The interface is rather average. It gets the job done, but it's no beauty. There are a few bugs left, the game crashes every 5 hours or so, a few fights are buggy, some assets are placeholders, many description texts aren't final and the balancing is work in progress.
Generally speaking the beta is in good condition. It's already fun to play.

I bought the Blackguards Contributor Edition and the Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition - for the addons.

Definitely in for Blackguards! Even if I don't play now ...

Yep, second time Daedalic gets my money in this sale (also got Memoria) :)

OK ... I have to confess I had no clue it was on Mac as well!

Wow, that's a lot of pretty decent gaming for next to nothing. Too bad I have them already.

BG2EE was on sale (25% off) as well, so I grabbed a copy. I'm sure it'll get much cheaper, but I wanted to play the new version over the break.

Not managed to grab Blackguards before the end of the flash deal, well, waiting for the next sale...

Someone knows if Daedalic is planing to release this in GOG too? (at least their adventures are in GOG)

Back
Top Bottom