Released kickstarter games

FTL advanced edition has been released on iPad for 10$.It's free for pc if you have original game.
I can't wait to get home and play it.

FTL advanced edition has been released on iPad for 10$.It's free for pc if you have original game.
I can't wait to get home and play it.

I just re-downloaded it on Steam, but I can't tell if it's the new version or not. It doesn't say "Advanced Edition" anywhere, but it shows as version 1.5.4 now.

*Edit* Ok, so apparently 1.5.4 is the Advanced Edition. I guess I was expecting a new title screen or something.

Last edited:
Moebius:Empire Rising has been released one of mid budget kickstarters, it raised $435k.So far reviews say it's bad they are between 4/10 and 6/10

Broken sword 5 episode 2 has been released and with it game completed.It's free if you already got episode 1.No reviews yet but since it's second part of same game it's safe to assume that everything said for episode 1 still stands.

Another game that I am not sure I should add to list because it raided very small amount on indiegogo flexible funding.

The Samaritian paradox it raised $675 on IGG.

here is GoG description:
A famous writer has died. His daughter seeks the help of you, Ord Salomon, to find his secret last novel. During the search, questions will emerge. Did her father really kill himself? What is the secret novel all about? What is going on at the island of Fardo? Crack codes, decipher secrets & find a lost fortune in this exciting detective adventure for Windows PC.

The Samaritan Paradox is set in Sweden in the 80's. Ord Salomon has agreed to help Sara Bergwall find the book her father, Jonatan Bergwall, wrote before he died. During the course of this treasure hunt, he learns that Jonatan was investigating the weapons industry, and more specifically some covert affairs with foreign dictatorships.

But more questions arise. What is the book about, and why does Sara want Ord to find it for her? Did her Alzheimer's-stricken mother know the secret before she grew too demented to share it? And how did Jonatan actually die?

Game sounds interesting but there are no reviews yet.

Strange survival game Sir you are being hunted has been released.It raised £92k on ks.So far reviews and user scores are mixed.

Tesla effect:A Tex Murphy adventure has been released.New game in series famous for it's live action sequences.It raised $598k on ks but it also had publisher funding.So far only major review I found is interestingly on IGN which it gave it 6.8 and said.
Just as its noir-inspired detective Tex Murphy is a “man out of time,” Tesla Effect is indeed a game out of time. Every aspect — from the humor to the puzzles to the live action cutscenes — feels beamed here straight from the ‘90s. Sometimes it’s charming, and others, it’s just dated. But if nothing else, Tex’s puns and underdog relatability ultimately still make this rocky, uneven case worth cracking

Edit few moments later I aslo found review at hey poor player which gave it 5/5.

Tesla effect:A Tex Murphy adventure has been released.New game in series famous for it's live action sequences.It raised $598k on ks but it also had publisher funding.So far only major review I found is interestingly on IGN which it gave it 6.8 and said.

Edit few moments later I aslo found review at hey poor player which gave it 5/5.

User reviews also seem very positive. Sounds like this one might be the epitome of a "know what you're getting into" sort of purchase decision. Also there were some bugs for a few people transitioning saves from the early/preview builds to the release build so beware of that if you're a backer who has almost already finished the game before release.

User reviews also seem very positive. Sounds like this one might be the epitome of a "know what you're getting into" sort of purchase decision. Also there were some bugs for a few people transitioning saves from the early/preview builds to the release build so beware of that if you're a backer who has almost already finished the game before release.

I good a good feeling about the game after playing a few hours yesterday. The streets felt a little empty during actual gameplay (walking around) because there were no live-action characters during that time, something I remember Under A Killing Moon and The Pandora Directive doing. Puzzles were not very hard, but I know the difficulty will ramp up. Beware of puzzles that are not connected well to the story/world and trademark cheesy acting. If you don't care about those (or even prefer it) this game is amazing!

A cinematic puzzle platformer Monochroma has been released.It raised $84k around year ago.Unfortunaly reviews are negative they range from 3/10 to 7/10, metacritic score is 53/100.

Among the sleep has been released.It's first person horror adventure that raised $248k on ks.Reviews are around 7/10 and they say game in unremarkable.

After long and painful development cycle Xenonauts has been officially released.Game raised $150k on kickstarter but most of it's funds come from preorders.
No reviews yet but user scores are great it's current user meta score is 8.9/10

This is one of my most expected kickstarter games but I haven't touch it yet(1.0 version was released to backers 2 weeks before official release) because I am waiting for couple of patches.

Shovel knight has been released.It's platformer inspired by 8-bit classics.Game raised $311k on kickstarter and it's available on PC, Wii U and 3DS.Game has been very hyped before release and it looks like it met expectations, it's very highly praised on all platforms, scores are great and lot of reviews claim it's one of best platforms ever, even more impressive considering this is studio's debut game.

I added Divinity: original sin to the list.I didn't add it right away because I waited for some critic scores, which are great game is highly praised everywhere.
My opinion after 5 hours is that it's best Larian game so far and one of best games that I played in years, I hope nothing will spoil that impression deeper into the game.

Back
Top Bottom