Political and politically incorrect humor

Let's get this thread back on track.
040311.jpg

12 reasons Harry Potter should be banned
True Christians only touch a Harry Potter book when they are throwing it onto a fire.
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=21782

The Moomins – One step away from being Satan's concubine
I know these sick books and animations are not in wider attentions in America, but because of recent events you should know little about them. Moomins are mainly curse of Finland (where they have turned children to Satan for nearly 70 years) and northern Europe but as they are really depraved it is really not a surprise that they have (especially animated series) drawn attention of the Japs.
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=61771

Angry Birds: The SEX Training Game that is DESTROYING America!
Angry Birds is a Finnish "game" which originated on Steve Jobs' gayPhone. It is now spreading like a cancer to other devices. Never in my 50 years on the web have I met such horror. There can be no doubt that everyone who plays Angry Birds will end up in Hell! Thanks go to Brother John Creeser for bringing this great horror to my attention.
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=57335

Nice finds Zakhal, that will keep me laughing for a while

Heres a nice gem from a reply post in the first link:

"It's almost impossible to find a book that can compete with those PlayStation games, but Harry Potter has done it," said Gulfport (MS) Middle School principal Frank Grieg. "I have this one student in the fifth grade who'd never read a book before in his life. Now he's read Sorcerer's Stone, Prisoner Of Azkaban, Chamber Of Secrets, Goblet Of Fire, The Seven Scrolls Of The Black Rose, The Necronomicon, The Satanic Bible, The Origin Of Species—you name it."

Where do you find the Necronomicon these days anyway? It's always checked out at the library

Edit: good lord, these people are messed up. Racism, enforced segregation, I even found a bit suggesting that cripples were "unsaved" and not welcome. Pureblood white Americans are the only people of the lord as far as they seem to be concerned.

Last edited:
More budget-related fun:
040611.jpg

Decent batch this week.

Really liked this one a lot, even if it's a little uncomfortable to agree with it:
cartoons_04.jpg

Another dig on my side (although I don't really support the social cons), but it's so true. edit- the jobs part, not the plague part, just to clarify
cartoons_05.jpg

Colonel Quack just keeps hanging on.
cartoons_03.jpg

Last edited:
Don't forget to hover over the user's medals! Really shows what kind of crowd hangs out there.

Übereil

Wow! "Flat earth", "Tell her once" signified by a shaking fist, "Punched the most queers", that thread starter seems to be such a nice and agreeable person

Wow! "Flat earth", "Tell her once" signified by a shaking fist, "Punched the most queers", that thread starter seems to be such a nice and agreeable person

Well, hate to break it to you, but it's a troll site. So nobody there is for real.

Still, those medals added a nice touch to the whole thing.

Übereil

Another dig on my side (although I don't really support the social cons), but it's so true. edit- the jobs part, not the plague part, just to clarify

Nice. :biggrin: They totally fail to see the *real* problem. :lol:

2 weeks worth, and it's a bumper crop! Have to break it into two posts, even!

cartoons_03.jpg

cartoons_04.jpg

cartoons_08.jpg

cartoons_01.jpg

I particularly like the turnabout on this one.
cartoons_02.jpg

cartoons_06.jpg

Boy, we are hurting for legit candidates.
cartoons_07.jpg

And this week's Grand Champion!
cartoons_01.jpg

How about the Michelle on a guy--the Wayne Newton look?

With the choices we've got so far, I'm kinda thinking the elephant should stick with what it's got. Should play well with the 18-25 year old demographic. Might get the Jackie Brown angle and cut into Barack's minority block… :D

You know you're in bad shape when you're praying that the MILF factor will bring it home.

*EDIT* Not that I'm saying that the election of Barack Obama was necessarily any better. The Presidential election, sadly, is little more than the political version of American Idol...with less audience participation...and more at stake.

I'm not sure I get what's going on, here. But the important question is: Do I want to know?

*ponders*

Back
Top Bottom