Titan Quest - Expanson Revealed

These games are fun for about 3 hours. I don't think an expansion makes them any more fun :p

Apparently it depends on your personal taste. I enjoyed the game one time through and I would definately rate it "better than average". Yes, mindless hack and slash and yes some people don't like hack and slash...

I agree with the better than average - the greek mythology added a nice twist on the typical stuff.

Definitely a personal taste thing -- I liked Diablo the 1st time I played it (and I played it all the way through), but all of the rest of the hack and slash games seemed like the same game. Just need a little more story....

Apparently it depends on your personal taste. I enjoyed the game one time through and I would definately rate it "better than average". Yes, mindless hack and slash and yes some people don't like hack and slash...

I like hack and slash (played Diablo 2 through several times and I actually like Dungeon Lords), and I was so bored with it I couldn't finish the demo. I really did not see the point in playing Diablo 2 again with better graphics and a classical age facade. I was really surprised and disappointed at how it brought almost nothing new of significance to the table.

Back
Top Bottom