Blackguards - Chapter III On Early Access

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Daedalic Entertainment announce in a new post on Steam that Chapter III of Blackguards is now available on Early Access.

In this very moments the biggest chapter to date is becoming unlocked for our Early Access audience. The third part of Blackguards is about two times as big as the first chapter was, so be prepared for a journey of epic scale!

Again we are really proud of what we have achieved so far and are eager to hear your feedback, as we are still working hard on the game to shape it the way you told us. So keep up telling us what is on your mind - whatever you like about the game and what you do not like.

As always, you can read about our changes to the game in the changelog below. We wish you a lot of fun with Chapter 3!

Your Blackguards Team
More information.

Good news just finished chapter 2 a couple days ago. Twice as long as chapter 1 sounds great as chapter 2 was woefully short.

Also hope the game opens up some, it's very linear and haven't noticed any C&C so far.

A few observations so far,

Would like to see the following-

-More AP for completing quest without being hurt or using terrain or some sort of special condition.

-More detailed combat log and more detailed info overall.

-have Random encounters when resting. Right now as long as you have provisions you can rest anywhere.

Also,

First dwarf game is always the same answer might be good to vary it. Also no reward for completing Dwarf games.

Do companions weapons level up at all if not there are all ready better weapons when you get them.

Dice rolls could use some tweaking, failed to cast a spell 3 times in a row despite having 99% chance of success. Come to think of it with my luck that could actually be right.

That's all I can think of now.

Last edited:
Awesome! Thanks for the Info. I already waited for it!!! I finished act 2 a few days ago. Now I know what I will do over the weekend!!! ;)

I really like the fact how Daedalic manages to stick to their schedule. Act three was scheduled for mid of December and was published on December 12th. I think that is what you might call German punctuality! XD

I still haven't beat the louse queen, but I'm going to try again tonight. Hopefully I'll get into some chapter 3 play.

Back
Top Bottom