Birthday Thread

Happy Birthday, Mike. Hope you get to have some family time and relax. :) :cake:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!!!:party2::cake::party::flower::star: Hope you have a great one.

Thanks! No relaxation - we closed on our new house on Friday, our stuff is still in a big truck somewhere between Mass and NY, and we spent the day shopping for furniture and starting to get the new house ready ... had a very nice dinner at a cool place in downtown Corning that had live music, so that was great!

Sorry I'm late wishing you a Happy Birthday Mike, but I was away over the weekend and only had limited net usage at dial-up speeds!! Hope all is going well with your move!!

Happy birthday, Mike! (sorry for being a little late). And good luck with the move.

Thanks and happy (belated) birthday to Dhruin and Mike ... typical, can't even remember to check the birthday thread on my own birthday :wall:

Happy belated birthday! :)

Yes, fB--Happy Happy--I never saw your name up, so missed you in the recent crush of rapidly aging members. Hope yours was good. :party2:

A BIG Happy B-Day to all those that I've missed over the last week. I hope you all had a great birthday!

I just got a late birthday present from one of the guys in my net café group. A bottle of a most fitting sort I might add: I'm Famous

:dance::boogie: Top that :boogie::dance:

Pretty slick, fB--but remember, fame is fleeting, but good wine lasts til you drink it. In my case, that would make good wine pretty fleeting also. :)

Happy Birthday, titus! Have a good one :flower:.

Thanks, Bartacus!

Happy Birthday to Titus :party: and Squeek. :cake::flower: Hope you both have a great one.

The Watch should just throw a long party for all you guys born in the spring. :party2:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SQUEEK AND TITUS!!:w00t::party2::cake::beer::beer::jester:

Hope you both have great ones!

Back
Top Bottom