Birthday Thread

Happy birthday dhruin - he who dances with news! :p

Happy Birthday Mike

Must be staff week for the old Birthday thread (emphasis on the old!! :) )

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!! Hope you have many more and that you have a great celebration with your family!!

Happy Birthday Mike! :kiss: ^^ :glomp: :sing: :cake: :party:

Happy birthday!

I wonder how Jedis celebrate, if they do ... :)

Nah - when my wife asks what I want, I just tell her to use the Force ... and then she smacks me upside the head ;)

Thanks all! We're going to a Jazz club for dinner, then going to a local hockey game and dinner on Saturday. Fun family time :)

As for today, I was greeted with 6" of wet heavy snow to shovel and loads of problems to deal with at work ...

A belated Happy Birthday to Dhruin!!! (And actually everyone else I missed :sweatdrop: - I hope you had a great birthday!) :beam:

And a non-belated Happy Birthday to Mike!!! :beam:

... and thanks, Samhain, and Moriendor! Thankfully, it turned out that one friend was able to meet for a couple of beers/drinks.
An interesting thing, I realized it's no coincidence that I showed up here before my birthday. Somehow, the Dot reminded me of my birthday, and now the Watch does this, which is pretty cool, imo.

Anyway, one day is not enough to celebrate a birthday, so have fun all you recently-had-birthday people! :biggrin:

How did I miss this? Happy birthday, Jazzmaster Mike! Whose barn you visiting Saturday? NHL, or Frozen Four simulcast?

Happy Birthday Mike, and many chocolate bunnies to you and yours this weekend. :)

Happy Birthday! :)

I thought the AHL was already in playoff mode. Should be fun. Too bad you're not playing Grand Rapids--you could see some of the Red Wings' prospects, which I know would be very fulfilling for you. Bang on the glass for me!

Happy Birthday to all I missed. I will send myself to the pits for having missed so many BD's this week.

Hope all had great fun.

happy birthday Mike!

thanks Korplem:) you are very perceptive! also happy birthday (some belated) to all my fellow aries.

from the what is your age thread and your keen mathematical skills!

Back
Top Bottom