Dragon Age: Inquisition - A Baby Dragon & Nug

Even if that is just used as a still shot, it presents a nice level of detail and immersive graphics.

Incredible graphics..and details. Really looking forward to play this game..
But I agree that the dragon appears cute-ish. May be because its a 'baby'-dragon?

I'll be surprised if the finished game actually has that level of detail throughout. To me, that scene looks more like something that was made specifically for demo purposes.

I'll be surprised if the finished game actually has that level of detail throughout. To me, that scene looks more like something that was made specifically for demo purposes.

It probably was, but then they have to test things too :)

But I wouldn't be surprised if the final game looks similar - there's nothing in there that leaps out as particularly amazing - maybe the poly count on the nug was quite high, but with tessellation I think it's perfectly reasonable. The lighting was quite nice, but easily doable with modern global illumination features - chances are it'll be darkened somewhat to give a 'dark and gritty' feel at points. Vegetation was sparse and crude, and shadows weren't great.

Very nice animations on the animals, especially the little idles. Someone watched a couple of Dicovery Channel documentaries...

Back
Top Bottom