The cutest anime-style MMORPG: Spirit Tales

fengzi597

Watcher
Still no thread about Spirit Tales? I was attracted by its adorable characters and have a lot of fun with this game now. So here I wanna share sth about it.

Official Site: http://st.koramgame.com

Overview:

Spirit Tales is a free-to-play, casual anime-style 3D MMORPG published by KoramGame, also known as Glory Destiny Online. The game features casual gameplay and bright graphics with adorable character art.* Players battle their way across a continent of fierce monsters to take back their homeland, while collecting amazing pets, wearing stylish fashion, and participating in awesome PVP along the way.

Spirit-Tales-logo.jpg

Features:
1. 3 different races and 6 total classes. Each class may also transform into a beast, allowing you to exploit your enemies weaknesses, as well as earn better rewards from them!
2. Over 40 Million different customizing combinations. With a greater selection of costumes, you can create your own unique, personal style character. Everything is made for cuteness, even the manliest NPC.
3. PvP Arena Battles. Experience the glory-defining moments that come with the 5v5 Arena Battle System. Defeat your opponents and move up the ranks of the Glorious Shield!
4. Sweetheart System include same sex. Enhance role-playing experience by giving players the option, as well as the incentive, to commit to a relationship with another in-game character of the same or opposite sex.
5. Pet-Capture System and Training. Nearly every in-game monster is capable of being captured, trained, and evolved, and this is not only limited to world monsters, but also dungeon bosses and rare event monsters.

Spirit Tales Gameplay:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd8es7TqweA

Last edited:
Players battle their way across a continent of fierce monsters to take back their homeland...
What I see is a bizzare looking little girl going out and slaughtering peaceful wildlife. One hit from the character takes down an enemy while the enemy's damage barely touches the character's health bar. She simply runs around in the tiny hunting ground, blasting every bug in sight. She could probably walk away from the game for a good five minutes right in the middle of battle, come back, and still win the battle in one shot.

This game is pathetic. It looks like a game a 5 year old might enjoy but 7 or 8 years old? No way.

What is a little more interesting is reading the comments. I wonder how many of those people liking the game are actually company employees?

What is a little more interesting is reading the comments. I wonder how many of those people liking the game are actually company employees?

You mean almost like they were perhaps paid "search engine optimization" marketing guys posting positive comments and backlinging to their client/employers site and also creating the illusion of "positive buzz" about it? Well at least on this site those guys know to use the marketing sub-forum…. well this one doesn't always remember to.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom