Skyrim - Video Interview @ GameSpot

Dhruin

SasqWatch
This one is new to me and shockingly makes me optimistic. They have addressed one of my most reviled features, the skill system from hell. Not to mention adding Dual Wielding, which I had actually seen before but still a HUGE plus, at least to me.

You know, I would REALLY like to believe Todd and Pete, but after the things they said and did during the whole Oblivion saga, (i.e. the things they promised and said were in the game, which turned out to be nothing but hype) they deserved the mocking they received from fans.

I actually hope they can make a great game, because who doesn't want a great game to play? I got to admit I'm really liking the things I'm hearing/seeing, especially all the Randomizing of NPC Event and Dungeon Spawns. There's some really surprising things being said, let's all hope they're true. :party:

I think a lot of the reason for the "lies" was they learned late in the process that the Xbox 360 wasn't going to be able to handle the amount of stuff they had designed. They ended up simplifying the AI and such so that the game would fit on the toy along with a real computer. We PC gamers suffered for this, but Bethesda made millions of dollars on the decision. I'm sure Skyrim will have compromises that are made for the consoles and these will have to be addressed by the pc modding community. That's just a fact of life for us pc gamers anymore. Even TW2 had some compromises that you know were made for the pending console release. I guess all we pc owners can hope for is a quicker cycle of consoles, to keep up with the pcs. It's a shame that we have to settle for 6 year old technology in most of our games now.

Wow, PR dude really knows how to lay it down. Besides all the other stuff, we get cooking too? Hell yeah, I love running around hunting and cooking and stuff like that.

SOLD, to the tiger in the back!

Back
Top Bottom